1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Ultimate Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im gonna get Ultimate just cos he's closer looking to Comics...*both* were badass in the movie.

Well personally...
Spoiler Spoiler:

Well personally...
Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah this is a case where everyone wins...so many choices...perhaps the only losers will be our wallets.lol

Yeah this is a case where everyone wins...so many choices...perhaps the only losers will be our wallets.lol

That's for sure, I initially want just one Ultron figure, now I can't decide between them and may end up with 3 :lol

That's for sure, I initially want just one Ultron figure, now I can't decide between them and may end up with 3 :lol

Yup, I was almost starting to doubt about getting Ultron Mark I but then the movie won me over. I didn't even expect that I'd want Vision so bad. :lol

Yup, I was almost starting to doubt about getting Ultron Mark I but then the movie won me over. I didn't even expect that I'd want Vision so bad. :lol

Vision was amazing, felt like I was watching a God or Marvel's Superman

They should just release the original 3 hours and 30 mins cut. I'd pay extra to see it.

You know, sometimes I think cutting down a movie actually hurts it.
Lord of the Rings extended editions are far superior to the original releases.
:dunno

Without even knowing what was cut... I could tell that there was alot missing.

TRUTH! :lecture I can't even watch the regular releases any more :ohbfrank:

I agree just seems like some poor editing. I was curious about this from the Hulkbuster Vs Hulk clip they released. The transition to where the HB lands beside the truck just doesn't flow. Then in the film I noticed it a fair bit in other places, probably my only real complaint about the film.

@0:48

There's rumor that there's an extended cut + alternate ending coming out in Blu Ray. Very interested in seeing that. They cut about an hour worth of footage so the cut in editing does seem rough in places.

There's rumor that there's an extended cut + alternate ending coming out in Blu Ray. Very interested in seeing that. They cut about an hour worth of footage so the cut in editing does seem rough in places.

If true that would be great. Though they may not be able to include everything as it could disrupt the continuity of what AoU just set up.

If true that would be great. Though they may not be able to include everything as it could disrupt the continuity of what AoU just set up.
Yeah I hope if they release a director's cut that it won't add too much and act more as a smooth transition for certain scenes so as to allow the film to flow a bit better.

The fact that their may be an ultimate ultron kinda makes me glad I waited on preordering any of the Ultrons so far, i hate ordering before i know everything available.

Man I can't wait till next week to see AOU

Amazon has been sending people in the UK an email stating that an extended version and an alternate ending will be included on the home release.

BaMFLWb.jpg

Amazon has been sending people in the UK an email stating that an extended version and an alternate ending will be included on the home release.

View attachment 181273

Just got that and ordered without reading, thanks for pointing that out! Can't wait now, hopefully it comes before X-mas.

Can't wait to get my Art of AoU Book in a couple weeks, can't wait to see the alternate Ultron designs and thought processes behind the ones used and Vision.

Back