1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Ultimate Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love that look... I don't care if it's ultimate or just an upgraded prime... It looks alot different to me and I want a 1/6th of this.

Ultimate Ultron or whatever the hell you want to call him.

siR65v9.gif

Well, I'm sold.

I almost kinda wish that this is the design that Marvel put out for Hasbro to make as a Marvel Legend. I love Ultron Prime and all, but this looks like it might have given them an easier time to sculpt given that it's more filled up with smooth plates/armor. Instead, it seems we're getting an early concept version of Prime. :(

Thanks, I didn't even know there was a 10 yet...

This looks pretty HD to me:

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU THAT ULTRON VS IRON MAN SEGMENT!!!! :thud:

SOMEBODY GIF THAT AND PUT IT IN THE ULTRON PRIME THREAD PLEEEAAASSSEE!!! :panic: :panic: :panic:

Yep, this is the version I'm going for. I hope HT actually make it.

his eyes are very close together :lol :monkey3

Haha fair enough. I think it makes him look creepy awesome, like some wide-eyed psychotic killer robot. Which isn't really bad considering it IS Ultron after all. :lol

his eyes are very close together :lol :monkey3

It's hard to tell in that pic but them seem good to me, he does have huge eye sockets in this form based on the other glimpses of it.

Love how broad and muscular his torso looks, head shape is definitely the best incarnation of a real life Ultron imo, Sentry B is a great comic to film design but after seeing this I think the solid light panel eyes is a bit much for a realistic look.

It's hard to tell in that pic but them seem good to me, he does have huge eye sockets in this form based on the other glimpses of it.

Love how broad and muscular his torso looks, head shape is definitely the best incarnation of a real life Ultron imo, Sentry B is a great comic to film design but after seeing this I think the solid light panel eyes is a bit much for a realistic look.

Yeah in terms of translating comic Ultron to film, this looks like a really nice and spot-on design, especially accounting for his modern depictions. The "small eyes" never bothered me, as with Ultron Prime too, especially since they reminded me of how he looked in EMH. :)

Yeah in terms of translating comic Ultron to film, this looks like a really nice and spot-on design, especially accounting for his modern depictions. The "small eyes" never bothered me, as with Ultron Prime too, especially since they reminded me of how he looked in EMH. :)

Yeah, forgot how good Ultron was and looked in that show.

So refreshing to have a a villain with menace. Loki wasn't that. At all. Both Ultron and Winter Soldier are raising the bar.

Back