1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a great suit, for sure. I think it's the best figure by far. Still like the mk6 design better, but not by much and that's just due to a personal connection. But the 45 is a stunning suit, and amazing figure.

So.. Yesterday I decided to preorder through sideshow and cancel at BBTS.. I'm guessing I'm going to have to wait quite a bit longer for it to ship though.. Correct? I assume I missed the "first batch" of sorts..

So.. Yesterday I decided to preorder through sideshow and cancel at BBTS.. I'm guessing I'm going to have to wait quite a bit longer for it to ship though.. Correct? I assume I missed the "first batch" of sorts..

No, I don't think so. I paid mine off two months early and it's shipping today.

Sideshow delivered my Mark 45 today. Beeeeyoootiful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, I don't think so. I paid mine off two months early and it's shipping today.

I preordered both disco and 45 yesterday.. They both say "processing".. I'm guessing the 45 won't ship for a while.. Oh well. I was prepared to wait for BBTS anyways.

I preordered both disco and 45 yesterday.. They both say "processing".. I'm guessing the 45 won't ship for a while.. Oh well. I was prepared to wait for BBTS anyways.
Idk, maybe Monday it ships for you. Curious, what does BBTS offer that sideshow doesn't? Is it just that you don't have to put down an NRD?

People use it a lot, not saying you or anybody shouldn't but from them, but don't they just get their shipment from sideshow?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Give it a day or so. I was told there is no split shipment for the 45. They got them all in, unless they place an additional order.. I called and asked them Tuesday and that's what I was told. I then ordered mine Tuesday the 5th and it did in fact ship Thursday the 7th...

I had to live chat with SSC to get mine as they were having a problem with my card. SSC has always shipped same day for me.

Give it a day or so. I was told there is no split shipment for the 45. They got them all in, unless they place an additional order.. I called and asked them Tuesday and that's what I was told. I then ordered mine Tuesday the 5th and it did in fact ship Thursday the 7th...

Thanks. We'll see. Either way, I can't wait for it lol.

Idk, maybe Monday it ships for you. Curious, what does BBTS offer that sideshow doesn't? Is it just that you don't have to put down an NRD?

People use it a lot, not saying you or anybody shouldn't but from them, but don't they just get their shipment from sideshow?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

For me it's not having to pay for preorders until they're in stock, and the pile of loot function is helpful in saving money.. You can wait to ship all of your orders together to save on shipping. I had ultron prime and masterpiece ramjet sitting and waiting for the 45 to become available to ship them all together.

But I decided to cancel the 45 from BBTS and go with sideshow because they get their stock in substantially sooner and the first order $15 off promo code basically takes care of shipping.

I like that sideshow gives you the ability to rack up rewards points, so I might order from them more often since I've decided to streamline and focus more on 1/6 figures and masterpiece transformers.

Back