1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2f156aa5d1680272bad3b95412db65b5.jpg

Definitely worth the wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only got an email saying that it took the deposit.
Yeah but you purchased it right at the time when it is still considered a pre-order, but really isn't.

I'd guess early next week you'll get an update about when sideshow will charge you the full amount. It could just be a delay in the automation process since the figure is still considered a pre-order.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I only got an email saying that it took the deposit.

If you just ordered this within the last week or so, it may not get immediately fulfilled. It's still listed as "pre-order" because it is. This won't be considered as "in stock" until all the pre-orders have been filled.

Hmm, someone at Sideshow told me these were not expected in until the July-September release date. I pre-ordered mine in April, so I should still be eligible to pay it off and ship it. Makes me wish I had asked about shipping that one out instead of the Shotgun. I may have to wait until next month now.

LOL i have no idea, my laptop is tripping , was up loading random pics , cant delete it

Well, BBTS just shipped out my POL with ultron prime in it.. Hopefully sideshow gets around to shipping out the 45 sometime this week.

Anyone know if Sideshow has any coupons available for this month? Would love to use a coupon on this amazing figure but not sure where to look..

Edit: Saw there was a "Current discount codes at SSC" thread, I guess SS hasn't released one for this month yet.

2nd Edit: just spoke with SS who informed me that they had only received a small shipment of mark 45's last week and that I would prob have to wait until the last week of July til they get a new shipment anyways.

My preorder has gone from "processing" to "shipping soon".

Order is locked, payment is processing.

Back