1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrives tomorrow , love the quick turn around from payment to unboxing

Kind of a surreal feeling. I vividly remember sitting down thinking "wow I really have to wait over a year for this?" And now it's shipped.

Well, hope time goes just as fast for the Mk46! (But slow enough to enjoy every other aspect of life lol)

Kinda sad that it's so expensive but this will be my main IM so I'm alright. What do you guys think about its after market price?

Damn, they're really on the ball with this release. Charged and shipped the same day, that's pretty rare.

Mine arrives tomorrow, but only because I bit the bullet and got overnight shipping. :lol Going on vacation next week and didn't want to wait until after I got home.

Damn, they're really on the ball with this release. Charged and shipped the same day, that's pretty rare.

All but one of my figures have charged and shipped on the same day. Though I have heard that many of the most recent figures shipped the day after they charged. :dunno

It's shipped. That is a surreal feeling considering how long I've been talking about this figure.

Mine arrives tomorrow, but only because I bit the bullet and got overnight shipping. :lol Going on vacation next week and didn't want to wait until after I got home.

Yeah I actually do have to wait till I'm back. But it'll only be 6 days. Actually, saying that, 6 days is gonna be hard knowing is there.

Online stores always jack up the weight to increase shipping cost. When I sell stuff on ebay I can ship almost anything up to 70 lbs for $7.

got my shipping notification for weds! cant wait to get it.... and then on a twist, sell it! lmao I used some of my rewards points when I pre-ordered and didnt want to lose them by canceling so I'l be selling him instead brand new.

I always use USPS flat rate shipping. I print off the shipping label myself and slap it on a box.

Mine shipped and will be here Wednesday. I've been waiting so long I don't think I want this anymore. LOL Who am I kidding THIS THING IS GONNA BE AWESOME!!!!

Mine just arrived. This is unquestionably the single greatest 1/6 IM figure that HT has ever made. :clap :clap

4733ff59657a60ea47971b1bf5165189.jpg

915dcd48a0c0b40814e873aab20c92e6.jpg

Back