1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the t5i will take photos better then my old 1dmk2 full frame. Lenses are the biggest equipment differences, in my experience. But lighting is the biggest overall issue. You can take stunning photos with an iPhone if you get the right angle and light.

(Nice photo Bran, btw)

I've heard that tilt shift lenses make great product lenses as well. I rented one a couple years ago but I was so new to dslr that I had no idea how to use it.

There's a lot of lenses that work. Even the kit 18-55 canon lens (or Nikon equal) will take good portrait/product type pics

Thanks man,

And I agree, lens and lighting is big things to learn: aperture, shutter speed are the things to focus on and I still haven't quite gotten down yet.

Just googled macro lenses, my God didn't know they were that expensive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah that lens would work well.

As for the mm...it's not necessarily that the lower number equals better size. The numbers are more about distance. I'm not a big photography person so I may not be right but I'm pretty sure.

The MM number is related to distance. And the F number is the speed of the lens. The bigger lenses you see at sporting events are like 400mm and larger. But those are still quality lenses. (10k type quality lol)

The lower numbers generally are used to capture more stuff in the photo...a wider image if you will. Then the mid range numbers 50-100mm are for portrait type stuff. Then the higher numbers are generally used for distance. There are exceptions to each though. Like you can get a 180mm L macro lens designed to go portrait and close ups. But generally the lower numbers are for wider shots and the large triple digits are for distance and the middle numbers are product/portrait stuff. But that doesn't mean you can't use any lense for any photo.

I use my wide angles for a lot of my hot toys and statue stuff, since I don't have a lens designed specifically for that and it's the best lens I have that works. That and my monster lens that gets used for everything.

But a 50mm lens is a great options for figures.

Yeah that lens would work well.

As for the mm...it's not necessarily that the lower number equals better size. The numbers are more about distance. I'm not a big photography person so I may not be right but I'm pretty sure.

The MM number is related to distance. And the F number is the speed of the lens. The bigger lenses you see at sporting events are like 400mm and larger. But those are still quality lenses. (10k type quality lol)

The lower numbers generally are used to capture more stuff in the photo...a wider image if you will. Then the mid range numbers 50-100mm are for portrait type stuff. Then the higher numbers are generally used for distance. There are exceptions to each though. Like you can get a 180mm L macro lens designed to go portrait and close ups. But generally the lower numbers are for wider shots and the large triple digits are for distance and the middle numbers are product/portrait stuff. But that doesn't mean you can't use any lense for any photo.

I use my wide angles for a lot of my hot toys and statue stuff, since I don't have a lens designed specifically for that and it's the best lens I have that works. That and my monster lens that gets used for everything.

But a 50mm lens is a great options for figures.

Thanks! I'm currently watching one in my eBay cart.

and the long painful wait for BBTS to get their stock in begins. ugh. i may look into other options. i was really hoping for ultron prime and mark 45 to arrive together.. that's why i've held out on shipping prime. we'll see if i crack.

and the long painful wait for BBTS to get their stock in begins. ugh. i may look into other options. i was really hoping for ultron prime and mark 45 to arrive together.. that's why i've held out on shipping prime. we'll see if i crack.

Not too long, maybe a week or two at most. :)

It'll be here before August.

Boooom Charged, first iron man in my collection, to bad Hulkbuster wasn't here before him , but that will just make me love the 45 that much more til June 2017

Yay, charged here as well!!

It's weird being so excited about seeing a large chunk of money disappear from my bank account.

Hopefully the BBTS warehouse staff is seeing a charge on their account too lolol

The time has finally come...SHIPPED! :yess::yess::yess::yess::yess:

kB0fv26.gif

Back