1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. We'll see. Either way, I can't wait for it lol.

For me it's not having to pay for preorders until they're in stock, and the pile of loot function is helpful in saving money.. You can wait to ship all of your orders together to save on shipping. I had ultron prime and masterpiece ramjet sitting and waiting for the 45 to become available to ship them all together.

But I decided to cancel the 45 from BBTS and go with sideshow because they get their stock in substantially sooner and the first order $15 off promo code basically takes care of shipping.

I like that sideshow gives you the ability to rack up rewards points, so I might order from them more often since I've decided to streamline and focus more on 1/6 figures and masterpiece transformers.
Cool, didn't know about the loot and shipping feature from bbts. Good stuff. I've never really looked into bbts but sounds great.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Cool, didn't know about the loot and shipping feature from bbts. Good stuff. I've never really looked into bbts but sounds great.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Yeah.. These are my preorders.. All with no money down.

image_zpsvewsvwkz.jpg

image_zpsazvinzvh.jpg

I've used them for as long as I can remember. Ever since I started collecting.

Just starting out in this hobby a year ago I had to make a tough choice between BBTS and SS. Ultimately I've gone with sideshow because of the reward points. Also, they are the distributor here and have an excellent customer service. If I'm going to be dealing with expensive figures, I want to deal with the guys HT deals with. Shipping is expensive, but imo it's a fair trade off once you take into account their customer service and reward points.

Just starting out in this hobby a year ago I had to make a tough choice between BBTS and SS. Ultimately I've gone with sideshow because of the reward points. Also, they are the distributor here and have an excellent customer service. If I'm going to be dealing with expensive figures, I want to deal with the guys HT deals with. Shipping is expensive, but imo it's a fair trade off once you take into account their customer service and reward points.

BBTS also has wonderful customer service. But you're right about the rewards, and it seems like sideshow has coupon codes fairly often which BBTS doesn't do.

I don't think it's wrong going with either.. But it's always fun getting a giant box with a bunch of stuff in it from BBTS lol.

The thing about ssc customer service is the replacement parts which most other places do not do. You don't just have to worry about a return/refund. You can get a whole new arm, or leg, or base...no cost. So that for me is a huge deal.

BBTS also has wonderful customer service. But you're right about the rewards, and it seems like sideshow has coupon codes fairly often which BBTS doesn't do.

I don't think it's wrong going with either.. But it's always fun getting a giant box with a bunch of stuff in it from BBTS lol.

I buy from both, actually have KA Hulkbuster coming next week! But yeah, I love receiving a big BBTS box full of stuff!

My 2 PO's from SS shipped yesterday! Now when they arrive I get to just leave them in their boxes since I already bought 2 from HK.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    361.6 KB · Views: 188
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    352.7 KB · Views: 192
Horror movie waiting to happen lol jk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just curious.. as i've said, i preordered both disco and the 45 the other day (two separate orders) and was wondering why both of them say "processing".. i'm new to ordering from sideshow and am certain these questions have been asked before. i apologize for being lazy and not finding out the answer myself lol.

just curious.. as i've said, i preordered both disco and the 45 the other day (two separate orders) and was wondering why both of them say "processing".. i'm new to ordering from sideshow and am certain these questions have been asked before. i apologize for being lazy and not finding out the answer myself lol.

All preorders say that .... And they will until it says "item shipping soon"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back