1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh ha... I misread the question. Yup ... Superman is out. I just didn't bother looking at pics because I lost interest once I saw CW ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We got Superman pics last Friday in the early morning? I hope we get pics of the XLV this Friday morning, if not earlier.

I didn't like the shiny faceplate, initially, but it's grown on me.

Both MK 45 and 46 look amazing but I cant wait a whole year to get 46. Any one know if the 45 might be able to use a Tony stark sculpt such as this one?

s-l1600 (21).jpg

I hope the 45 has removable neck post

Both MK 45 and 46 look amazing but I cant wait a whole year to get 46. Any one know if the 45 might be able to use a Tony stark sculpt such as this one?

View attachment 263561

I hope the 45 has removable neck post

Ordered myself one of those yesterday for my MK VII. Looks great, I'm sure it will fit this. I'm sure you can remove the neck post on most iron man figs right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait for this to be released i have a number of diecast Hot toys and non-diecast but i am getting more and more into only having diecast in my collection not to sure what you guys think?

Can't wait for this to be released i have a number of diecast Hot toys and non-diecast but i am getting more and more into only having diecast in my collection not to sure what you guys think?

the way i see it.. i like the house party armors being plastic. it makes them more affordable and easier to position them in a flying pose. i love the main armors being diecast. i love the weight it gives the figures.. the weight makes the diecast price feel more worth it than the all plastic ones.

so yeah, if the option was between an all plastic mark 45 at $255 or a diecast version at $355.. i'd choose the diecast version.

After seeing Civil War, and the fact that this one does not come with a Tony head sculpt or anything terribly exciting...
I think I am just sticking with the Mark 43 and getting the diecast Mark 46 next year.

After seeing Civil War, and the fact that this one does not come with a Tony head sculpt or anything terribly exciting...
I think I am just sticking with the Mark 43 and getting the diecast Mark 46 next year.

i just love the look of this armor, the design, the gold, i just think it looks great. plus, the 46 won't be coming out for another year at the very least. so, i'm pumped for this. i think it and the 46 will look great displayed together.

I don't think there's really any way of knowing if the neck post is removable or not until release. My guess is no.

As for Diecast, that's all down to your personal preferences. For me, partially diecast figures are superior to 100% plastic figures.

As for Diecast, that's all down to your personal preferences. For me, partially diecast figures are superior to 100% plastic figures.

Unless the die-cast figure is so heavy that it's knee/ankle/hip joints can't support it, like every figure based on War Machine mark 2. I have both WM mark 2's, Iron Patriot and Hot Rod, none of them can stand up under their own power.

Unless the die-cast figure is so heavy that it's knee/ankle/hip joints can't support it, like every figure based on War Machine mark 2. I have both WM mark 2's, Iron Patriot and Hot Rod, none of them can stand up under their own power.

havent had issues with the diecast MK42 and 43 but the war machines legs are very wobbly. I tend to keep them in a museum pose so no big deal but if Im cleaning it or moving it around i dont like the way it feels so lose.

All my IronMen stands on their own. All.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Back