1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DLYinM0.jpg

Wow . . . noice!

Glad to see the battle damage is dialed down.

What's with the price? Is that real gold plating? :lol

That does look really good. It just gives the sixth scale that little extra in the looks.. If the worn look of the quarter scale prototype and the end result of the quarter scale 43 are anything to go by, then I'm really, really looking forward to that one too..

That does look really good. It just gives the sixth scale that little extra in the looks.. If the worn look of the quarter scale prototype and the end result of the quarter scale 43 are anything to go by, then I'm really, really looking forward to that one too..

Why is that? (sorry, I never did any research into the 43, never liked the 42 or the 43 very much) Was the final result more clean looking or the opposite?

Why is that? (sorry, I never did any research into the 43, never liked the 42 or the 43 very much) Was the final result more clean looking or the opposite?

It was more clean. They almost always are. The prototypes are all hand painted by master painters. The proto for th 1/4 43 took days to paint. They can't afford to do that with the production stuff.

It was more clean. They almost always are. The prototypes are all hand painted by master painters. The proto for th 1/4 43 took days to paint. They can't afford to do that with the production stuff.

Wow. I never knew that. It's funny that they put so much work into making the photo versions look good and a lot of people end up preferring the cleaner looking end product

Wow. I never knew that. It's funny that they put so much work into making the photo versions look good and a lot of people end up preferring the cleaner looking end product

It's not for the photo that they do so much work. It's for the approvals with marvel and so on.

Unless the die-cast figure is so heavy that it's knee/ankle/hip joints can't support it, like every figure based on War Machine mark 2. I have both WM mark 2's, Iron Patriot and Hot Rod, none of them can stand up under their own power.

i have no problems with my mark 2 standing. i would actually say that out of the figures i have it and the shotgun armor are the most stable when standing unsupported. everything is still nice and fairly tight. now, if i was to try something crazy with it, it'd probably topple over. but that has more to do with the weight distribution rather than the joints.

c695b280-1f09-0132-712e-0add9426c766.gif

:lol

I thought it was the 1/4 when I saw that price. :lol I don't know if it's in a different currency or if it's been marked up? :dunno

i too though it was the 1/4 scale at first because of the price. so i went and checked out the base, and the base is definitely the 1/6 base.

it really does look quite beautiful. i think it'll be the most striking iron man armor to date. the 46 will be awesome and unique because of the lights, and this'll be awesome and unique because of that insanely awesome paint job.

Wow . . . noice!

Glad to see the battle damage is dialed down.

What's with the price? Is that real gold plating? :lol

personally, i'd like to see a few more scuffs and imperfections. we don't often see pristine armors in the movies.. and when we do, they usually only last for a few seconds.

i'm just glad it's not totally clean. i think the totally clean armors can come off looking little too toy-like. the wear and tear just adds the realism i'm looking for with these types of figures.

but hey.. i guess it's easier to add battle wear than it is to remove it.

Seriously HT. I have the funds. I've been waiting over a year. I promise I'm not canceling this in favor of the Mk46. You'll get that money too. Unleash this monster of a figure!

Seriously HT. I have the funds. I've been waiting over a year. I promise I'm not canceling this in favor of the Mk46. You'll get that money too. Unleash this monster of a figure!

X4 HT's. I mean really?!?!?!? Out of all the figures on that upcoming releases picture, you actually pumped the first 5 out so quickly and just sitting here holding out ****s waiting for the Mk. XLV. YES I USED ROMAN NUMERALS HT's. Git er done.

I guess it's time to start yelling at them, RELEASE IT HT! I NEED THIS DIECAST MASTERPIECE ASAP!

Back