1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
funny-gifs-want.gif

Seriously. This needs to be released already. :lol

So many Iron Man figures! This came out after I got the AoU Mark XLIII, wish I would of got this one instead and really digging the Civil War version.

every time i feel that way, it then immediately hits me "crap, even if it is released today, that's still another 60 days or so until it'll actually hit the states" lol.

Yeah, I know that feeling. :lol At least we'd have blogger pictures, which will hopefully hold us over for two months. :lol

Nothing..... They released some Cosbabies.....[emoji20][emoji20][emoji20]

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Nothing..... They released some Cosbabies.....[emoji20][emoji20][emoji20]

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

ugh.. cosbabies, pop's, dorbz, wobblers, nendoroid's, etc.. i wonder how long the big headed figures craze is going to last. i feel like i see walls of pop's everywhere.

anyways.. every day that goes by, the less likely it's going to be that i'm going to be able to wait and ship the 45 with ultron.

ugh.. cosbabies, pop's, dorbz, wobblers, nendoroid's, etc.. i wonder how long the big headed figures craze is going to last. i feel like i see walls of pop's everywhere.

anyways.. every day that goes by, the less likely it's going to be that i'm going to be able to wait and ship the 45 with ultron.

I've never understood the Cosbaby or Funko Pop crazes. :dunno

:pray: maybe tonight

I sure hope so! :pray:

i thought i read somewhere around here that this wasn't expected to release until the end of may.. i wonder if that's true, or if i have the worst memory ever and i'm just making it up. but i thought i remember seeing someone say that it would be superman first (which happened) then the 45 was going to be at the end of the month.

I've never understood the Cosbaby or Funko Pop crazes. :dunno

I sure hope so! :pray:

me neither.

i can sort of understand the hybrid metal figuration figures from herocross since they're articulated and include accessories. but i don't understand something like a pop (goodness i even hate the name) which doesn't really do anything except sit there, usually still in its packaging.

ah well, different strokes i guess.

i thought i read somewhere around here that this wasn't expected to release until the end of may.. i wonder if that's true, or if i have the worst memory ever and i'm just making it up. but i thought i remember seeing someone say that it would be superman first (which happened) then the 45 was going to be at the end of the month.

Nah, you're not making that up. Cyberseven posted this several pages back (Post #5408).

I had posted back on April 9th in the Ultron Prime thread what my source stated the sequence the HT coming releases were to be. My inside source is usually spot on, and was in this case as well. They stated Nick Fury, then Flame Trooper, then Ultron Prime, followed by BvS Superman, and the Mark45.
Look for the Mark 45 at the last week of May to the 1st week in June.

Back