1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

i too prefer the 45 over the 46.. even after seeing the movie. that doesn't mean i dislike the 46 because i like it very much and am definitely going to pick it up.. but you're right about war machine mark 3. it was definitely the stand out armor in civil war in my opinion. that thing was just totally decked out in weaponry. i REALLY hope hot toys is able to make some adjustments and include all of those guns and whatnot. they probably won't.. i'm getting it either way.. it'd just be nice to have those accessories for it though.

Hmmm.... This concerns me:

52e1ee08-s.jpg

The side vents on his head are solid. Was hoping they'd actually be intakes like in the film.

yeah, i just noticed that as well.. that really blows. i really liked those as vents.. they were one of the design features of the helmet that really attracted me to it. that's a bummer that now they just look like ear compartments rather than vents.

i hope it's just the lighting that's making it look that way.. it'll be a shame if they're just solid pieces. they won't make me like the figure any less, but i'll make me wish they were vents like they should be.

It's extended in that pic. They demonstrate at the show that the shoulders are like the 43. One was left extended and one not if I recall

That's good to hear. It just irks me from a visual standpoint. My brain is screaming "there's supposed to be a human shoulder in there!" That's why I felt like the 1/4 Mk43 looked so much better. Wish there was a way they could incorporate that "gap filler" piece (for lack of a better term) in the 1/6 that they did in the 1/4 Mk43.

man, they seriously nailed the gold. it looks so beautiful.

shine%20jpg_zpshluecvph.jpg

image_zpse8eosr6u.jpg

(sorry, that's a photo of my computer screen using my phone.. stupid iTunes)

the red doesn't look exactly the same.. but in the right light, they're close enough for me.

i also want to reiterate how much i love the fact that i love that his eyes are white even with the lights off.

No such luck with diecast ha

yeah, that's a bummer.

i still don't understand how i was able to get shotgun for $285 with free expedited shipping.. usually when i see these releases on eBay and they use the US price, the shipping will be like $50-$60.

i love the shotgun armor too.. i'm glad i pulled the trigger, i was on the fence for a while. but it really is gorgeous.

No such luck with diecast ha

I hope to find a deal in China sellers and I think I will ,because here in Italy the starting price of the mk45 is 375€ (433$) without shipping....[emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji33][emoji33]

Finally pre-ordered this yesterday! :yess: Can't wait to add him to the collection!

Back