1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what's releasing between now and the end of June? Or does your source only have access to info of those figures featured on the Upcoming Releases photos?

I only asked them about the figures in the coming release photo since I was waiting on Ultron. I didnt ask them about anything else.

Should have been Mk. 45 for Airport fight then 46 for the rest of the movie. This is the first film that IM had only 1 armor, weird.

Right, there was the "watch" but it wasn't a full suit so I don't count it.

Should have been Mk. 45 for Airport fight then 46 for the rest of the movie. This is the first film that IM had only 1 armor, weird.

Right, there was the "watch" but it wasn't a full suit so I don't count it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sorry but I disagree, he should have sustained more damage in the airport battle thus giving way to the Mk. 46.

And as for retired, he did the same in IM 3 but he's IRON MAN.

I failed to pay attention to this but...

Spoiler Spoiler:

I failed to pay attention to this but...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sorry but I disagree, he should have sustained more damage in the airport battle thus giving way to the Mk. 46.

And as for retired, he did the same in IM 3 but he's IRON MAN.

He didn't retire in Im3 he rebooted his life. He started over(clean slate...not no slate)

I like how Tony
Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:

The fact that he didn't sustain hardly any damage in the Airport Fight was really lame In my opinion.

I like how Tony mentioned the end of IM3 in CW... I thought that put a nice little bow on that whole thing ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jane is better... :mwaha

Except it sounds like Thor is going to have to work on the Jane getting a Nobel Prize speech a bit too, as it sounds like Natalie Portman won't be back either..

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thanks for posting that link, Mark 45.

I cannot wait to have that armor in hand. It's so beautiful. :clap

Hmmm.... This concerns me:

52e1ee08-s.jpg

The side vents on his head are solid. Was hoping they'd actually be intakes like in the film.

Not trying to be really nitpicky but that shoulder gap is very unappealing. Hopefully it can be pushed in and disguised better than the Mk42/43 and dc 3. Maybe it's just me but it's like a tractor beam to my eyes.

It's extended in that pic. They demonstrate at the show that the shoulders are like the 43. One was left extended and one not if I recall

Back