1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think HT has disappointed Bat fans repeatedly with the lack of a Batman Returns and 66 Batmobile POs, or even just news in general about each. With IM, we all pretty much know this will be made and released along with the other AOU figures.

Haha it's not HT's fault that Iron Man and the Marvel Studios lines sell like gangbusters.

Did Hot Toys even hint at this yet?...

I was wondering about that myself although I'm not a fan of this armor, it's a little too organic looking. Of course, if/when the figure is released all bets are off!

I'm not seeing the resemblance

:exactly:

tumblr_n9i46iYMiz1tgt4uco2_250.gif

Epic Fail :lol

I hate the design of the Mk42/43; the lines are ugly and remind me of a soccer ball, but this armor is amazing. Hopefully HT will release it. I want to start an Iron Man collection.

Looks like a cross between the Mk 9 and 10 (which I said months ago before the suit was known funny enough)

yeah.....no.

if anything it looks like they used MK42/43 as base and made it more rounder looking. The vent thing on the chest is in similar position, the pattern of the torso is similar, etc etc

Did Hot Toys even hint at this yet?...

is the earth round and the sun rises in the east? :rotfl

I'm glad I didn't PO the other IM from this line yet. I may wait and get this one since it looks more unique than the other ones.

Has to be the angle of shot etc but does the helmet /head look very small to anyone else?
I know there's a line between making the suits look good and as if someone's inside but it seems a bit off to me.

Still looking forward to it though and glad I skipped the 43 due to having a 42. Colours are vibrant and the chest plate looks rad. Dam straight, I said rad!

Sent from my phone so please excuse any errors.

Has to be the angle of shot etc but does the helmet /head look very small to anyone else?
I know there's a line between making the suits look good and as if someone's inside but it seems a bit off to me.

Still looking forward to it though and glad I skipped the 43 due to having a 42. Colours are vibrant and the chest plate looks rad. Dam straight, I said rad!

I think I get what you mean. Me thinks the sharp "cheek bones" might have something to do with it. The facplate looks sharper than other suits so maybe that gives the illusion of a smaller head. Or maybe that actually is just the way it looks lol.
Come on HT Release him already so we can see!!

I think the neck is longer, more comic booky proportions, which is ok with me

edit: yep longer neck, no more bulky hunched over IM

Back