1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if I'll get this one or the Mark XLIII but will decide upon seeing the film. I still want to order the diecast Mark III eventually too and don't want to go too overboard on armors.

Kinda looks like bleeding edge (at least influenced). I like how the armor parts are rounded.

invincible-iron-man-new-armor.jpg IMG-20150304-WA0001.jpg

Love it. It's shiny like the Mark 2 maybe that's what it is. HT has not made a very shiny looking armor so it will be interesting to see what this will look like.

Looks like a cross between the Mk 9 and 10 (which I said months ago before the suit was known funny enough)

image.jpgimage.jpg

If it isn't then the price would most likely be lower and I'd jump on it even faster.

I wish HT would do what some 1/12 scale companies do and put the diecast only in key places (for IM). Maybe just the feet and certain joints. That would make posing a little better imo

Thought Hulkbuster was going to be good enough for any suits from AOU but I'd be hard pressed to pass on this, looking better and better.

What amuses me the most about this is we've only just barely seen this suit and are already discussing it and wanting to buy it. Who but IM would have this same kind of affect?

I think HT has disappointed Bat fans repeatedly with the lack of a Batman Returns and 66 Batmobile POs, or even just news in general about each. With IM, we all pretty much know this will be made and released along with the other AOU figures.

Back