1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What amuses me the most about this is we've only just barely seen this suit and are already discussing it and wanting to buy it. Who but IM would have this same kind of affect?

edec2a9223ed3674691d72606844e87a.jpg

:lol :rotfl :goodpost:

Just kiss already :p
rolling%20eyes.gif

Made a gif of the suit from a 1080p source. Can't wait to see this suit in action. Already bored of the Mark 42 design. :lol
ForkedSimpleAmericancrocodile.gif
Thats pretty cool. I can't wait to see both the figure and the movie to see more of this armor, I hope it has some cool weapons
Just noticed hawkeye has bare arms again... wonder if HT will do that version too :lol
hopefully they make the jacket removable, with that look underneath
I have nothing interesting to say...lol
well thats interesting

So now that Plastic Enemies have posted the mark 45 on their facebook page, does that mean it's a Hot Toys figure hint? lol ;)

So now that Plastic Enemies have posted the mark 45 on their facebook page, does that mean it's a Hot Toys figure hint? lol ;)

nah! I'd say they are just posting it to say "hey look at the new armor".
It would be pretty impressive if HT put out a prototype already

You bet your tuckus it is BadGrpa_Johnny_Knoxville.jpg

Maybe not a hint that the figure is coming soon (which if it is, **** yeah) but the mere acknowledging of the 45 is them saying Yea we're definitely making this imo

I wonder if they'll do this one in diecast or just plastic? When I look at my Iron Man figures all lined up, it's 2 of the plastic ones that stand out as the most impressive to me, the diecast figures look good too but some suits just have the edge on them (Heartbreaker & the mark II for example), I do like the feel & weight of the diecast figures but visually there's no real need for it now I think (& believe me, I'm surprised I said that seeing as I'm a diecast fan).

I wonder if they'll do this one in diecast or just plastic? When I look at my Iron Man figures all lined up, it's 2 of the plastic ones that stand out as the most impressive to me, the diecast figures look good too but some suits just have the edge on them (Heartbreaker & the mark II for example), I do like the feel & weight of the diecast figures but visually there's no real need for it now I think (& believe me, I'm surprised I said that seeing as I'm a diecast fan).

I vote for plastic..... its just better.

Back