1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he means its a thread about the Hot Toys MMS MK45 but there are no pics or information about it :lol

Oh :) well then hopefully we get some soon then.

There isn't much to go on the suit right now
apart from what we see in that new trailer, but would you guys say that it looks more bulkier than the 43? I just get that impression by how the chest and arms look- to me it they look more muscular. Which I wholeheartedly dig

Oh :) well then hopefully we get some soon then.

There isn't much to go on the suit right now
apart from what we see in that new trailer, but would you guys say that it looks more bulkier than the 43? I just get that impression by how the chest and arms look- to me it they look more muscular. Which I wholeheartedly dig

Yeah, but at least we now have a discussion thread for it.
It looks very nice, definitely more of a muscular form to it or form fitting, kinda like a compression top equivalent of an Iron Man suit :lol

Read a couple of months ago that another suit would be popping up. This looks very cool, so another get for sure. I'm now wondering how many more IM suits are going to get to screen before all is said and done. Figure at least one each for the next three flicks, Captain America vs. Iron Man, Avengers Infinity 1, Avengers Infinity 2. However somehow I think each flick will yield at least two per. If it were up to HT it would probably be 10 per, not to mention if Rhodey (War Machine/Iron Patriot) is still around. I'm also guessing this won't be the last version of Hulkbuster, ThanosBuster, Infinity stone powered or whatever.

Love it :). Getting this and Mark 43. Still debating with myself on Hulkbuster but I don't own any IM figures yet. I do have 4 Cap figures though lol

Im gonna say the Mark 4 and 6 are on par with one another. Simple and badass designs, everything else seems over designed.

Mark 6 is my most wanted Ironman figure

Snap, the Mark 6 is the only one after 3 which I would probably pick up if re-released as a die cast.

This will be my next pre order, this armor has a different shape than the rest.

tumblr_nkr5igYKJH1qhj0e4o2_400.gif

That's hot.

This is why I'm curious to see the legs. If they're majority red then it'll have a silver centurion vibe. But this suit looks to be more...."athletic" looking than the Centurion (not blocky and streamlined, no hate on the 33 I love mine)

Thanks for slowing that gif down!

Back