1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This might be my only figure from AoU. But I'm definitely in for it. Reward points are waiting to be blown :D

Glad it's not just another recolor of the Mark 42/43.

I didnt doubt it would be something different... Looks great!

Man...and there I thought I was done buying IM figures with Mk42 and Mk III on preorder...:gah:

Guess 6 IM figures are ok...

I had hoped the 43 would be the only Iron Man to come from this movie, but then if this and Cap remain largely unchanged in CW it wont be so bad unless they throw in cool new features. This is going to be IM number 5 for me!

If HT can make this guy as metallic as he appears in the trailer (assuming he will look the same in the movie) it has the potential to be a center piece... I thought 43 was the best looking (basic) armor yet, but now this one is on the top of my list.

There is no escape.

I'm curious to see how the legs look and since it looks like he has this suit on towards the end/second half of the movie, I wonder if it'll have any new abilities and subsequent new features for the figure.

Oh, and also that its not diecast like Brain said.

...:dunno

The design looks interesting but in that shot the cgi looks super rough. I hope it looks alot more realistic looking in the film. Granted they still have almost two months to work on it so I'm sure it will be fine. Lets get the figure up for po!!

Man, 2 seconds of footage but I certain enough to say this is one my favorite armors already. That thing looks menacing!

I think this is my fav Ironman suit since IM2. There's just too many! Do they really need to make a new armour for every movie?

Anyway I'll wait for a clearer image, I need a definitive Ironman figure in my collection and IM2 figure is too much £££

I think this is my fav Ironman suit since IM2. There's just too many! Do they really need to make a new armour for every movie?

Anyway I'll wait for a clearer image, I need a definitive Ironman figure in my collection and IM2 figure is too much £££

Just out of curiosity, which suit in particular did you like from IM2?

Just out of curiosity, which suit in particular did you like from IM2?

Im gonna say the Mark 4 and 6 are on par with one another. Simple and badass designs, everything else seems over designed.

Mark 6 is my most wanted Ironman figure

mark 42 was my first and only Iron man so far, i didn't like that it was an under used suit in IM3, but I guess the mark 43 takes care of that, too bad its a different paint scheme.

I think I will sell my mark 42 and get the MK45. So far it looks really nice from the Trailer pic.

Looking good so far. Hope that in hot toys form he is non die-cast to cheapen up the line some. Ultron movie is going to cost a bomb to chase figures otherwise. Haha

Sent from my phone so please excuse any errors.

Too techy-techy looking for me... easy pass.

With the steady uphill climb of Hot Toys pricing, I am going to have to be very choosy in what I buy,
and the simpler designs of the Mark II - Mark VII are the ones for me.

Just release Mark I, II, IV, V, VI and VII in diecast, and I will never need another Iron Man figure. Ever. :lecture

Back