1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Ant-Man: Yellowjacket Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the link to Yellow Jacket Coming Soon:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/whats-new/hot-toys-yellowjacket-sixth-scale-figure/

preview_HT902448AntManFigure2.jpg

Yes, this has been up since summer 2015, but my guess is they (Sideshow) wouldn't even post this unless it was on the production schedule at Hot Toys.

The release of Drax gives me hope for this figure.

To be honest I probably won't PO him anytime soon when he does come out, but I do want to see him come out for the sake of everyone who is wanting him and it's never fun to see a prototype for a figure and then it never seems to get released.

I have no doubt that this will get released. I just don't know if i am as eager to pre-order it anymore. Still want the mini version though. Might be a part out purchase if i don't pick up the entire figure.

The release of Drax gives me hope for this figure.

To be honest I probably won't PO him anytime soon when he does come out, but I do want to see him come out for the sake of everyone who is wanting him and it's never fun to see a prototype for a figure and then it never seems to get released.

I like to see this attitude within our little community :goodpost:

I have no doubt that this will get released. I just don't know if i am as eager to pre-order it anymore. Still want the mini version though. Might be a part out purchase if i don't pick up the entire figure.

:exactly: Same here, plus I don't know if I am in position to be able to order it now...so much stuff coming out! :panic:

It's amazing the amount of stuff that Hot Toys has going at any one time. We forget that this is just one company pumping out this mass production of finely detailed figures.

Guardians Drax is well past the movie release but they are still releasing it. There are no guarantees, but I'm hoping since Ant-Man is an active character in the new Captain America: Civil War that the Ant-Man releases are still go for production. I mean they did show it (Yellow Jacket) at the Toy Fair. They might just be getting the articulation and engineering fine tuned and then on to production…or maybe I'm naive…time will tell.

Yeah, the recent release of Drax gives me hope for this figure. Not sure when it will release, but I have full confidence that it will release at some point. The only thing is that I don't think it will be as popular once it does the way Drax still is despite having been released roughly a year and half after the film's release. Drax belonged to an entire group of protagonists, so in order to complete that group, he is required.

People I think would be able to live without getting the one-off villian from Ant-Man a year and a half from now (if it takes that long).

Lots of figures in the past 15 years have taken years after the films release. Still waiting on figures from Aou. Just got batman returns after 25 years...and nearly 3 years after the figures proto was shown. Whiplash mk2 from im2. Iron man 3 figures. It's more typical that a figure takes years then it is for it to come quickly.

In my post #591 I followed that up by saying there are no guarantees, so I understand your point. Until we get an official announcement we only have conjecture. Let's not pop that balloon of hope just yet. It's too early.

So you want me to post the 500 ones that they announced and did release? Two of those you posted we know why they did get made and you can't blame hot toys when the guy dies (Mj) and his family then say they won't do any more approvals. One (bat mobile) hasn't been canceled yet, and given that it was first shown 48 years after the source material another year isn't that hard to image in..there are a hundred times as many figures on my side as one the "oh they showed these five and they never got made so this one won't get made side". But since Fran doesn't actually buy anything he would not know.

You mean 46 years Mate.First shown 2012 and it's the 1966 Batmobile.Still,I take your point.

I sure could go for a new interview with Howard Chan about now. Mark Chuah used to be good for it on Facebook, all he does now is report stuff from HT and other sites.

Back