1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Ant-Man: Yellowjacket Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg:rotfl
It's the little King arts figure I have the ant man one as well :lol

I got the King Arts Yellowjacket as well! I added him to my villains section and thinks he looks badass....plus he saves space. A LOT of space, as I don't want or need a full 1/6 scale version. XD

I just somewhat wish the Ant-Man logo wasn't on the bolt.

13dc04708fc3c7c1030ab7072e028344.jpg

5804fb8d8f5e9c9fe0745a4add358f72.jpg

I got the King Arts Yellowjacket as well! I added him to my villains section and thinks he looks badass....plus he saves space. A LOT of space, as I don't want or need a full 1/6 scale version. XD

I just somewhat wish the Ant-Man logo wasn't on the bolt.

13dc04708fc3c7c1030ab7072e028344.jpg

5804fb8d8f5e9c9fe0745a4add358f72.jpg

Personally I'd cut the bottom half of the bolt off if I was keeping it with my 1/6 as the bolt looks huge with 1/6. But cutting something expensive is never an easy choice.

Every day this doesn't go up for preorder I die a little inside. I hope that one poster was correct and it was just that they're trying to figure out how to package it and it doesn't get 'disappeared' like some of the other stuff they wait too long to put up for PO.

Me too, YJ was my favorite villain design in the whole MCU so far. Who knows, Drax went up today so anything is possible!

Again...there is zero reason to think he won't come out. Any figure with lots of new tooling and lots of design and production issues can take time. Up until 2014 nearly every figure hot toys made (a couple hundred unique figures) where released months to years after the film.

YJ will be released.

Back