1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Ant-Man: Yellowjacket Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gahhh I want this so bad, so glad it's still being shown at cons (not that that is OVERLY reassuring) maybe I can stop spamming the preview image on the sideshow coming soon page *innocent whistling*

Old pic from SDCC. It's something to look at while we wait. :lol

ant-man-hot-toys-sideshow-collectibles-booth-picture-comic-con-2.jpg

:impatient:

You know, I take it back. My impatience has turned into apathy. I no longer care about this figure and have my sights set on others now. I just hope that if this does get a PO that the release date is only a couple of months after and not a whole year plus.

:impatient:

You know, I take it back. My impatience has turned into apathy. I no longer care about this figure and have my sights set on others now. I just hope that if this does get a PO that the release date is only a couple of months after and not a whole year plus.

If you're genuinely apathetic, why do you care if it gets released at all in that case? I mean that in jest, by the way. :)

You know you'll still PO it as soon as it drops. :lol

I admit that I will probably pass on this figure now because of the long wait (unlike Drax which i hope to order if/when announced). I still want the mini figure but will try to pick it up if parted out.

Yeah, and the Delorean popped up this week, that was one I was sure would disappear. Mostly HT just announces things these days lol

I was told the delay on YJ has to do with how the backpack/arms are designed for the figure. They want them to come off and then be snapped on buy the customer so they don't get damaged in transit or what not. But they are having trouble finding a way that doesn't result in higher then normal failure rates. To many of the tests resulted in something breaking. From the harness to the attachment points. Once they have (could be figured out already) it figured out then it will go up for PO.

I don't know how much it would cheapen the figure but the first thing that comes to mind is ball joints you can pop in and out of the back harness. But yes, I can see this being an issue.

Back