1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Rhino Collectible Figure (First Glimpse)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^^ thank ya sir.....I like what I have seen thus far from Goblin in the trailers, I hope the character lives up to it in the film. I'd be down for him if that is the case.

It's Spidey vs. Robocop-Evil Ed, The Emperor from Star Wars and one of the the Dinobots from the new Transformers!

Raise your hand in this thread if you've been complaining about ASM2 Rhino not looking "comic accurate" and are now drooling over this thing. :lol

:thwak

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Rhino Collectible Figure (First G...

Raise your hand in this thread if you've been complaining about ASM2 Rhino not looking "comic accurate" and are now drooling over this thing. :lol

:thwak

Still think it's ugly lol

I admit I am starting to find it strangely more appealing. Still probably won't get it because I imagine it'll be a lot though plus it'll be a big item to display.

All things considered the movie is still a tearjerker (hope this is the right word for way too much romantic and crying). It is for the twighlight generation perfect. I'm still so dissapointed cause I was so excited and thinking this movie will be even better than Cap.

On the other side, between all this hugging, talking about releationsships and so on, the action sequences were just perfect. I still like Andrew Garfield as Spider-Man, Electro was scary good and Harry Osborn was even better. This Kid (DeHaan) play like there is no tomorow until he will get transformed. Then it gets ridiciulous.

So after a while, still not change my opinion about the movie, but about Rhino. I like this realistic try to introduce this character. It is like a Dark Knight approach to bring a comicbook guy to the real world. I have to addmit I would like to see a CGI Rhino like Hulk in the Avengers, but this Transformers-Dino-Bot-Mech-Warrior is very appealing.

All things considered the movie is still a tearjerker (hope this is the right word for way too much romantic and crying). It is for the twighlight generation perfect. I'm still so dissapointed cause I was so excited and thinking this movie will be even better than Cap.

On the other side, between all this hugging, talking about releationsships and so on, the action sequences were just perfect. I still like Andrew Garfield as Spider-Man, Electro was scary good and Harry Osborn was even better. This Kid (DeHaan) play like there is no tomorow until he will get transformed. Then it gets ridiciulous.

So after a while, still not change my opinion about the movie, but about Rhino. I like this realistic try to introduce this character. It is like a Dark Knight approach to bring a comicbook guy to the real world. I have to addmit I would like to see a CGI Rhino like Hulk in the Avengers, but this Transformers-Dino-Bot-Mech-Warrior is very appealing.

Aggreed! :)

No confirmation. It just looks like they're talking about each villain along with the story of the movie. However I would guess that they are going to be doing all 3 with Rhino just being the biggest and less popular one being pushed out first.

1921919_639229836155908_188601517741150153_n.jpg

Sweet :D

^^^^ thank ya sir.....I like what I have seen thus far from Goblin in the trailers, I hope the character lives up to it in the film. I'd be down for him if that is the case.

He was pretty great.

No matter how against you guys are, there will always be someone out there who is willing to buy this thing. I can't complain, the detail on this guy is amazing.

I really liked the design, no joke. It looks impressive and cool.
Even if they did it like in Ultimate Spider-man people still would complain that it's too Iron Man looking.

Kudos to HT for bringing such awesome things to life, this is exactly why 1/6th scale possible hi-end figures FTW!

You know, if this "Rhino" costume was supposed to be a cool mech design for another property I would like it. But this is soooooo far off from the source material that I just can't get past it. Rhino should have been handled like that Hulk was in the Avengers. He should have been one of Norman's attempts at altering the Lizard formula that Conner's used in the first movie. How would that have been bad?

The Rhino is supposed to be a huge, superhumanly strong, brutish man in a suit that looks like a rhino skin. I just figured using the lizard formula from the first movie could help justify a look that closely matches the book. It would also use the new continuity established in the first movie. The Rhino in the new movie looks like a dinobot. It's not even close.

Back