1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Alien vs. Predator: Elder Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With a full repaint he looks pretty decent though, think it was taylor that did the one i saw. Looked good.

I think it was Dedguy (or something like that) who re-painted the his armor. However, for me, the paint is not an issue. And neither is the face, as I prefer predators masked - not only from an aesthetic point of view, but also from the shoulder cannon's aim system aspect. That said, the stock HT City Hunter mask is horrible. But with TD's fundamentally EPIC mask, the figure is awesome.

The feet have always ruined these figures for me... they're so cheap and plasticky... I see Hot Toys conveniently clouded them over to hide their overall crapiness in the official photos...

Any idea on the shipping costs to the uk from sideshow on this?
Considering the payment plan but sideshow won't give an estimate on the costs!

Last edited:
I'm not sure if these pics have made it here or not...but in case not...

image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

that might be the first vertically symmetric helmet by tsang! i deliberately checked it in photoshop - major silhouette line of both halves almost fits for the first time ever :lol
it took him only three raped predator lines to make first steps in sculpting.

that might be the first vertically symmetric helmet by tsang! i deliberately checked it in photoshop - major silhouette line of both halves almost fits for the first time ever :lol
it took him only three raped predator lines to make first steps in sculpting.

And the figure can't even wear it.

its time for a WOLF 2.0 no more delays HT just DO IT....DO IT NOW!!!!!

My propose for the Wolf 2.0,giving HT milking more. :lol
But it probably awesome to see come with.

wolf9bac_o.jpg

Attachments

• wolfchairtitled.jpg
    wolfchairtitled.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 265
  • wolfitled.jpg
    wolfitled.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:
yeah wolf 2.0 would be a must have. Wolf 1.0 is good and all but beginning to show its age now.

I bought the Ancient Predator last week. It's price was so high I swore to myself that I will done for a looong while. But if they come out with a wolf 2.0, ohh baby im going broke.

Back