1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Alien vs. Predator: Elder Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got to quit looking at this thread. Everytime I decide I'm not getting this I got Chopper I don't need anymore. I see new pictures posted of this guy and I want him. It's got my predator vibe going. Now it's got me search for a good City Hunter 2.0 as well. Might as well dedicate a whole detolf to Preds LOL

Do IT NOW!.jpg

You knew it was coming... :wink1:

I miss my Pred collecting days. It was always going to take Wolf or Jungle Hunter to get me back into the game. Still waiting...

I love Predators but like I have said before all of my HT Predators always leave me with a 'it could and should have been better' vibe with them so WHEN HT do make Jungle Hunter 2.0 they better do the original and best Predator right form head to toe. I also want Wolf 2.0 and they better make him right also.

I love Predators but like I have said before all of my HT Predators always leave me with a 'it could and should have been better' vibe with them so WHEN HT do make Jungle Hunter 2.0 they better do the original and best Predator right form head to toe. .
maximum they can do is take another toy and copy it. with luck it will be neca as the most popular. and the only thing they will copy will be the proportions: giant legs & midget body.
through in some armor sculpted by a blind drunk with one hand, with no straight line, no deep detail and no attempt to paint even slightly close to metal instead of plastic (forget any gunpowder/scratches/swamp dirt/etc) - and there is your junglehunter2.0 :D

the worst for today are melted chocolate armored P2 2.0 and smeared silver plastic armored classic pred, but there is always space to do worse

Last edited:
The most negative poster in this forum have spoken again....

I know P. can seem to be negative but I agree with some of his points. He is leading the quest for a prefect Hot Toys Predator and if I'm being honest the future of HT's Preds lies away from Tsang. It can be done, just look at NECA's sculpts, particulary P1. All it needs is some love and attention to detail.

I have high hopes for wolf 2.0 if elder 2.0 from p2 is an indicator. Though you guys are right in that all the new avp preds look so similar that its boring.

I know P. can seem to be negative but I agree with some of his points. He is leading the quest for a prefect Hot Toys Predator and if I'm being honest the future of HT's Preds lies away from Tsang. It can be done, just look at NECA's sculpts, particulary P1. All it needs is some love and attention to detail.

I agree that P. makes some good points sometimes and I respect his attention to detail and research. I just wish he would avoid repeatedly coming to threads of figures/characters he hates just to trash them, it just makes it hard for fans of the characters/figures to enjoy them :lecture

I agree that P. makes some good points sometimes and I respect his attention to detail and research. I just wish he would avoid repeatedly coming to threads of figures/characters he hates just to trash them, it just makes it hard for fans of the characters/figures to enjoy them :lecture

why? :dunno
i dont see why it should affect one's enjoyment. its plainly subjective preference, liking something.
you like it for what it is, nothing wrong about that. :]

i dont think being complacent and oblivious to a figure's shortcomings is helping either.
that's like bending over for a sub-par figure like the P2 v.2.0 and calling it a great figure. lolz

How hard are people going to laugh at me when they see a predator with a big red "I AM THE KING" cape?

why? :dunno
i dont see why it should affect one's enjoyment. its plainly subjective preference, liking something.
you like it for what it is, nothing wrong about that. :]

i dont think being complacent and oblivious to a figure's shortcomings is helping either.
that's like bending over for a sub-par figure like the P2 v.2.0 and calling it a great figure. lolz

That is how i was about it, iwas glad to finally have a p2 in collection and then everyone showed all the inaccuracies and i realized how awful it really was. Which sucks since i dont have any other option for a p2 hot toys.

I dont know i like the new avp elder and i do like my p2 elder 2.0 though. He has done a lot of stinkers all right but the p2 elder does please me enough.

Back