1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Alien vs. Predator: Elder Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they are busy with the CA3:CW & BVS...To me, enough with the Marvel, BVS is cool
BUT I WANT MY PRED!!!!! ESPECIALLY WOLFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF:gah:

I think AVP franchise would have been great to be made in these days, whereas back in the 2000's they were just sxxx:slap
Bad script bad casting and bad director:dunno

Yeah but the designs and ideas were good i think. I mean wolf alone makes the ****y sequel enjoyable/tolerable.

Agree! The only good thing in AVP series are the preds especially wolf, or the Predalien(I know P. hates them but oh well...everybody holds their own opinions)

I just hope that Fox will eventually reboot the franchise and seriously hire a better crew to finally make a good AVP movie! I mean come on this franchise has a lot of good potential man! If no one can write a damn good script then just use Dark Horse as a reference! The first AVP was alright, it got 3 preds, a lot of aliens even Queen & Elder, the second one? I am sorry the storyline was just sxxx! Who ever done the script/ lighting/ filming were braindead!

Agree! The only good thing in AVP series are the preds especially wolf, or the Predalien(I know P. hates them but oh well...everybody holds their own opinions)
i love their predalien!
wolf is a cheap mix of warcraft elves and kenner toys, avpators are rip-offs of heavily armored knights, but that predalien looked pretty beautiful, original and badass to me.

I, too, was impressed with the Predalien and would find it difficult to resist if either HT or NECA put one out (though if it's NECA, it'd better be 1/4). Better, more Gigeresque design than any of the video game or comic book versions IMO. Sadly you could never see it on-screen.

Me three on the predalien, very cool looking when u can actually see it in the movie :lol
I do wish they would do a 2.0 of that figure as well. I'd buy it.

I, too, was impressed with the Predalien and would find it difficult to resist if either HT or NECA put one out (though if it's NECA, it'd better be 1/4). Better, more Gigeresque design than any of the video game or comic book versions IMO. Sadly you could never see it on-screen.
but Neca did it! i had it. (i still have it but it's in another apartment hid in some box)

2088320403_3793c36b92.jpg
3404842560_4e5c263f93.jpg

Yeah but i had to box mine up since the ****** neca stand doesn't hold up the weight. It has great paint apps and detail but it lacks posing option and mine kept falling off the shelf.

i wonder why they just don't remake it today.

I'm pretty sure they will. They have not announced anything officially yet, but NECA has hinted that they will be making a new Wolf Predator eventually which would almost certainly mean a new Predalien as well.

in a movie of horrible designs belonging to a bin you picked one thing that wasn't a stolen and deformed product :D

Back