1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Alien vs. Predator: Elder Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Internet folks? Well who wouldn't listen to them.

Sales are what matter. Not a couple dozen fools online.

A figure is locked in on the first couple months. The amount made is locked in early in the PO process so it doesn't matter what "internet folks" say after that. So guess what, I call your bull crap.

Yeah well i call your bullcrap! Myself and many many others practically begged HT not to use rubber again on ed209 2.0 within the 1st few months it was announced. Even after it went up for po we were still adamant about rubber not being used, they ignored us. So dont act like u know what you're talking about cuz you clearly dont.

Never say "last." Collectibility doesn't mean anything anymore. ;) Money talks.

To be honest I am in the smaller group that doesn't care about collectibility, I honestly just want the best version that I can get of characters that I love and I will pay out the ass for perfect versions with every accessory. If a company makes a better version of a character I love and it is significantly better then the version I have then I am happy to purchase it, but if it's a minor improvement then it's not worth it and I'll easily pass. Hot toys has greatly improved on their skills since the first wolf and avp preds were produced so they should be making better versions and I will almost certainly get the new wolf and I'm all over this new elder (and I never got the original cuz it sucked) I have wanted a wolf figure since I saw the movie and I thought about ordering the hot toys version many times, but it was just so off that I could never get myself to get one and not cuz it was expensive (I preordered scar 2.0 as soon as I saw it) it just did not look right. Hot toys has reached the point now where I would never order another avp pred of one of their 2.0 releases because they have gotten close enough to the real deal to make it not worth it to ever purchase a new one and they probly realize that too, so that's why I say that this will be the last hot toys wolf ever made, so for gods sake don't **** it up and charge more if you have to but give us every ****ing accessory you can possibly think of for wolf I will pay!

Internet folks? Well who wouldn't listen to them.

Sales are what matter. Not a couple dozen fools online.

A figure is locked in on the first couple months. The amount made is locked in early in the PO process so it doesn't matter what "internet folks" say after that. So guess what, I call your bull crap.

the butters is strong in you.
8eI8sHU.gif

I seen this guy at the top of the page, he looks great, but is still one UMF :D

Yea the option would be awesome as all the other masks are similar.

By holding the mask he is set further apart from the others because you can see the different bio helmet and the unique face sculpt, which is the best of both and imo the best way to display this figure. It would have been cool to get a separate masked head sculpt but I never would have displayed him like that so its not really a big deal to me.

By holding the mask he is set further apart from the others because you can see the different bio helmet and the unique face sculpt, which is the best of both and imo the best way to display this figure. It would have been cool to get a separate masked head sculpt but I never would have displayed him like that so its not really a big deal to me.
I do agree on that. The head is wow. Hope it makes it to mass production that way. But i would have loved to be able to use the bio mask too. Options and what not. Wolf 2.0 is my grail predator piece... come on HT!

I don't own any Predators yet but may pick up this one. Looks great. I also wish that there was an alternate masked haadsculpt. That mask looks great, it would be nice to have the additional option.

I've got to quit looking at this thread. Everytime I decide I'm not getting this I got Chopper I don't need anymore. I see new pictures posted of this guy and I want him. It's got my predator vibe going. Now it's got me search for a good City Hunter 2.0 as well. Might as well dedicate a whole detolf to Preds LOL

Back