1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 296 - Avengers: AoU - Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HS looks off in pics but not worried- looks very close and in person might be just fine. Body material looks very close to MOS material, love the cape!

Not gonna lie, I like it, but I don't love it. I kinda feel like they could've done better with the full body suit. That's honestly my only gripe. I feel like it looks a little cheap...and the headsculpt does need some work. The sides of his head shouldn't stick out that much.

I think it looks great, but the head is a bit off

View attachment 185089

The biggest problem I have with it is that they have the design on his neck too far up. Combined with the ears that stick out too much, it gives the impression he's wearing a bonnet, tied with a bow underneath.

Or an old woman with a headscarf:

vis.jpg

The biggest problem I have with it is that they have the design on his neck too far up. Combined with the ears that stick out too much, it gives the impression he's wearing a bonnet, tied with a bow underneath.

Or an old woman with a headscarf:

View attachment 185091

The ears stick out too much. That's the first thing I noticed. That to me is what is off. Other than that, I have no issue and will PO as soon as it's up on SS.

I think it looks great, but the head is a bit off

View attachment 185089

Not gonna lie, I like it, but I don't love it. I kinda feel like they could've done better with the full body suit. That's honestly my only gripe. I feel like it looks a little cheap...and the headsculpt does need some work. The sides of his head shouldn't stick out that much.

Well originally I was excited for this but the first thought in my head was "It's Superman!" :lol And after seeing the head shot comparison... :dunno I was actually thinking of buying another Mjolnir parted out but at least now I won't have too. I agree with others that price wise he should only be at $220-$230. Anything else would be taking advantage, but since he's a new character?? So now I'm torn. There will be multiple versions of this guy since he'll be in Civil War and the next 2 Avengers movies and possibly even more. SO based on that I may just wait, and if he hangs around long enough and gets discounted at spooktacular maybe then I'll bite... :huh

Looks like the main reaction here is positive. I, on the other hand, feel this looks absolutely terrible. That head is just atrocious. :monkey4

Looks incredible, love the suit, it definitely has different texturing than the MoS suit, though very similar. That being said, they should have let J.C. do the sculpt! Even if they don't tweak the head a bit, i'll still buy the **** out of this. :clap

It's a handsome figure, but probably would be more accurate if a young Peter Weller had been playing Vision rather than Paul Bettany.

So wait..he was revealed on a Friday...the week after the film opened in the last major market...wow...that sounds so familiar...I wonder where I heard that...

Anyway....

He looks fab. Instant PO

Back