1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 296 - Avengers: AoU - Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks like its gonna be the must have aou figure for me. None of them got me this excited.

So what people overseas are saying is 1330 yen so about $219.99 and pre sale about lunch time today PST...

Doesn't really impress me much, but he is def a must have...I don't see Visions look evolving at all movie to movie...with that said, first day PO from me.

I will say that the head sculpt is off, its def not what Bettany looked like in the movie, but I think its close. The costume looks great.

70s curtain cape FTW! :yess: This figure looks amazing. I didn't have plans on ordering him, but I can't pass him up. Damn you HT.

The lips need to be a little less wider while the head shape more narrow from the sides. Also wish his neck was bit more defined with a slight lean forward... unless HT is just being touchy with posing their current proto for now. Beyond that, the overall impression of the figure looks great and the details are still pretty damn amazing.

Back