1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 296 - Avengers: AoU - Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed the two lines going from his brow to his forehead aren't accurate in the prototype. I'm assuming an inaccuracy this noticeable will result in the head sculpt being changed a bit to fix that and some other issues.

visionlines.jpg

:lol :rotfl

I agree, it's slightly off but I'm sure HT will tweak it before release. I like it, still a really good looking figure though and I will deffo be adding it to my collection.

Exactly! I'm pretty sure they'll fix many things before release! So, I'm ALL IN on this. First second preorder for me. (With this new Spiderman PF, I had to gave up on some AOU stuff, but this is not one of them lol).

It depends on what reference material they used. If the ref they used has the lines and look of the figure they have built I would not expect substantial changes.

I pointed out that things can change...from Proto to production but that doesn't mean it will. Or the things you want will change. Usually the changes are minor. Changing the lines on the head is a resculpt. So it depends on if they made a blank buck head without the lines before they painted it. If they did it can chamge. If they did not it won't. That's to much work and loss of profit after they have already revealed the figure.

It depends on what reference material they used. If the ref they used has the lines and look of the figure they have built I would not expect substantial changes.

I pointed out that things can change...from Proto to production but that doesn't mean it will. Or the things you want will change. Usually the changes are minor. Changing the lines on the head is a resculpt. So it depends on if they made a blank buck head without the lines before they painted it. If they did it can chamge. If they did not it won't. That's to much work and loss of profit after they have already revealed the figure.

I'm pretty sure they'll give us another body under suit and probably some minor changes on headsculpt (which means resculpt like u said). Thats all I need, even being in love with this prototype already so I dont need many changes to get happy.

I'm pretty sure they'll give us another body under suit and probably some minor changes on headsculpt (which means resculpt like u said). Thats all I need, even being in love with this prototype already so I dont need many changes to get happy.

It's possible. Wouldn't put money on it. The body they showed in these pics is already custom to the character. It's not human proportions. As for the head...50/50. If this has a release date under 6 months no way it changes unless they alread y have it sculpted.image.jpg

This will be a big let down if they use the oversized MOS body and similar material for the suit. That material makes it almost impossible to pose without stretching the fabric and makes any dynamic pose look bad. Fingers crossed that they fix this fig like they did with spidey.

I noticed the two lines going from his brow to his forehead aren't accurate in the prototype. I'm assuming an inaccuracy this noticeable will result in the head sculpt being changed a bit to fix that and some other issues.

View attachment 185110

I appreciate this photo comparison, but WHO used the pink, polka-dotted background with scalloped edges when they put this together! :rotfl

Back