1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 296 - Avengers: AoU - Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Vision

Looks like some work still needs to be done. Suit fitting looks baggy and face sculpt makes him look sad. Not bad in the standing poses, but the flight poses look weak. I'm not a huge fan of Vision being able to hold Thor's hammer, but it made sense within the context of the movie--as long as he can't actually wield it in battle, call down the lightning, or reinstate prima nocta.

Still will be ordering.

Hilarious line. Made me sad other people didn't get the 'Braveheart' reference and meaning.

The head sculpt does seem a bit off but hopefully will be tweaked a bit. Still so pumped for this one hopefully the price will be reasonable!

The main issue I have are the hips and thighs... Seem a little thick. Makes the legs look stubby in the flight poses. Hopefully they'll streamline him like they did with MOS.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Vision

11203591_10152796941877344_3450194626095919612_o.jpg

LOVE it!!!!!!

This is probably why the figure wasn't release sooner...and if you are a fan and collector of these figures, you should have seen the movie already.

Haha I have seen the movie already, just describing the sheer amount the spoiler in this pic.

Those were the MOS promos, released MOS body actually does look alot like Visions

Back