1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 296 - Avengers: AoU - Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Vision

11088766_10152784956147344_5117072368933373031_o.jpg

11187161_10152784956662344_2218707961416292103_o.jpg

Hot toys TROLLIN

Hm... looks different from the sneak peek.

It's not the Hot Toys Vision you deserve, but it's the one you need right now. Nothing less than a Vision. Shining.

We're not going to get this figure until Q4 2016 or Q1 2017 :rotfl

I think it's the blue on the head. Colors not spot on I dont think

Should looking this..
View attachment 184011
The "blue" is meant to differentiate the specific type of green used for his head and his costume. Remember when Vision was born, he was essentially naked, in which he looked primarily red with faint green patches that almost have a metallic/silver-y tinge to them. Basically the green on his costume is more of a fabric-like quality since he literally generated clothing onto his body, whereas the green on his head should be more metallic (similar to how all the green on his body looked like before he generated his superhero attire). Perhaps it's not entirely ideal, but HT seemed to have tried to replicate that effect through a notable color difference for the Artist Mix Vision.

They're not the only ones to have done this, as even Funko had done the same for their various Vision merchandise. It's possible that the reference material they've been given makes the color difference a little more obvious, though I wouldn't doubt that it would look less jarring on the HT figure.

I actually have not seen the movie all the way thru yet. I saw an early cut a while back but I have yet to have the time to make it to a theater. Lol

But I do get what your saying. Makes sense. Just makes it look odd.

Nope it's a 1/10 figure

Yea sorry, should have wrote that it was not hot toys. I was just using it to show the differences in the artist mix figure may make it look "off" as was said.

The hot toys figure should be revealed soon. Next I think. Still waiting to see if I can get a firm date.

Yea sorry, should have wrote that it was not hot toys. I was just using it to show the differences in the artist mix figure may make it look "off" as was said.

The hot toys figure should be revealed soon. Next I think. Still waiting to see if I can get a firm date.

Thats ok...I appreciate the info, as I'm sure other do. Do you know if Vision or Scarlet Witch will have any exclusive editions with SS?

I do not know that.

Back