1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 296 - Avengers: AoU - Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Vision

ymeBjvo.png

Hot Toys keeping us in the dark.

He said that he didn't like how he looked (the makeup and outfit) and his mannerisms/personality. :dunno He didn't elaborate much more than that on the subject.

And I'm guessing you then laughed in this persons face for like, an hour right?

I loved vision as much as the next dude, but I dont know that I necessarily want the figure. Maybe after I see the movie again in IMAX I'll change my mind.

I liked him more the second time I saw the movie, but I have to admit to not feeling all the love for the character. I really wasn't that into him.

I liked the Twins far more, especially Wanda.

I get not being "in love" with him but to say you "hate" him? Bettany did an amazing job with the role.

Finally got to see the film yesterday :yess:. Awesome stuff!! I am so ready for this figure and the twins to go up for pre-order!!

Finally got to see the film yesterday :yess:. Awesome stuff!! I am so ready for this figure and the twins to go up for pre-order!!

Nice :hi5: You can read all those spoilers now :lol Glad you liked it, the twins we're awesome...... but I think Vision stole the show :woo

Nice :hi5: You can read all those spoilers now :lol Glad you liked it, the twins we're awesome...... but I think Vision stole the show :woo

:lol I agree definitely, Vision was awesome. Lots of catching up to do the film threads now! I also think a second viewing is needed!!

Can't wait for this to go up for PO.

FOsqOYE.gif

Can we stop bumping this thread without a PO pleaaasseeee :lol

Back