1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 296 - Avengers: AoU - Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Vision

Isnt it always interesting that a new character with so little screen time can get the best and biggest results and reactions from fans?

Well, he did have more screen time and lines than the House Party Protocol armors did combined. :lol

Isnt it always interesting that a new character with so little screen time can get the best and biggest results and reactions from fans?

Little screen time.... I would say he had quite a bit of screen time.

He was introduced in the film about an hour and twenty minutes in. Right from when Ultron put the gem into the cradle and the birth scene is 20 minutes after with 40 min left in the film so...uhh yeah.

Vision was so well done, even though he had the least amount of screen time. I actually saw the movie for the second time recently just to see him on screen again.

Jeeze..... Damn Batman Returns figure, could have waited another year or two so we could have Vision go up, and maybe Thor and Scarlet Witch and some IM armors. :monkey3

:impatient:

Vision was so well done, even though he had the least amount of screen time. I actually saw the movie for the second time recently just to see him on screen again.

:yess: YOU are awesome..... I went to see it again because I liked it but really I just wanted to see Visions scenes again :lol :1-1:

:yess: YOU are awesome..... I went to see it again because I liked it but really I just wanted to see Visions scenes again :lol :1-1:

:hi5:

I love him so much, I'll pre-order this figure even if I end up homeless on the streets!

I met someone who absolutely hated Vision in this movie. :horror

Vision was great and I'm a huge Captain America Fan and You know what? He's getting my order when he goes up. Probably will be an excellent figure.

Really? What did they hate about Vision? Such a cool character that it's hard to imagine someone not liking it.

He said that he didn't like how he looked (the makeup and outfit) and his mannerisms/personality. :dunno He didn't elaborate much more than that on the subject.

Vision was great and I'm a huge Captain America Fan and You know what? He's getting my order when he goes up. Probably will be an excellent figure.

:hi5: Same here. Cannot wait for both of these figures! :blissy

He said that he didn't like how he looked (the makeup and outfit) and his mannerisms/personality. :dunno He didn't elaborate much more than that on the subject.
I see. I can see not liking the outfit but the character itself was awesome. The antithesis to Ultron...the other side of Tony's personality.

:hi5: Same here. Cannot wait for both of these figures! :blissy

I got to say that Vision beat a lot of the characters in the movie, He was so awesome. Of course Cap and Hulk for me made the movie a lot and even Hawkeye and the Twins but Vision really added a lot in such a short amount of time. So cool. :) So instant order now that I think about it and probably me ordering this will tell me to hold off buying anything else from this line.

I met someone who absolutely hated Vision in this movie. :horror

tumblr_inline_nmk2krpEt71rp0xso_500.gif

I see. I can see not liking the outfit but the character itself was awesome. The antithesis to Ultron...the other side of Tony's personality.

This is exactly how I see it. :hi5:

I got to say that Vision beat a lot of the characters in the movie, He was so awesome. Of course Cap and Hulk for me made the movie a lot and even Hawkeye and the Twins but Vision really added a lot in such a short amount of time. So cool. :) So instant order now that I think about it and probably me ordering this will tell me to hold off buying anything else from this line.

I'll be honest, I didn't know much about Vision before this movie. But man, he really was a standout character for sure. From his introduction on, I couldn't get enough of him. I love his character and I love his moral code (I guess that's what you would call it?). I, too, am Cap biased, but I truly thought he was also a standout as well. Both of these guys and Hawkeye are must-have figures for me. The others can wait if need be.

Vision had me as soon as he
Spoiler Spoiler:
Going into the movie, I didn't know much about Vision either, and I'm glad I didn't. It only made that scene all the more profound and impactful for me. I also liked that they
Spoiler Spoiler:

Brings me back to the old Avengers arcade game. It was great seeing Cap, IM, Hawkeye and Vision on screen together finally!

Back