1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 296 - Avengers: AoU - Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Vision

Just realized they never showed Vision at any of those toy shows a few weeks back. That's a shame :/

Not a surprise though since it seemed Marvel for the most part was trying to keep him under wraps. They didn't show the Twins either at the fair I believe.

I do believe that is the case

Those Iron Studios statues are really nice for a 1/10 piece. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431185780.065051.jpg
Their site has quite a few pics and a video.

I really hope they do Vision right. Thin silky cape and uniform the MOS material or something similar.

So this is the screen time for each Avenger in Age of Ultron. Thought it was interesting.

Vision - 8:41
Thor - 14:18
Hawkeye - 19:56
Scarlet Witch - 20:59
Bruce Banner / Hulk - 23:55
Quicksilver - 26:43
Black Widow - 33:07
Iron Man - 45:34
Captain America - 50:25

I wish they'd split Iron Man into Stark and Iron Man. There was definitely more RDJ than the suits and I don't care what IM3 says :rotfl

So this is the screen time for each Avenger in Age of Ultron. Thought it was interesting.

Vision - 8:41
Thor - 14:18
Hawkeye - 19:56
Scarlet Witch - 20:59
Bruce Banner / Hulk - 23:55
Quicksilver - 26:43
Black Widow - 33:07
Iron Man - 45:34
Captain America - 50:25

Interesting indeed especially when Thor's 14 minutes was enough to give Hemsworth higher billing than Evans. :lol

I wish they had given Vision his cape from the start up. Him making one out of thin air really put me out of the movie, he ain't dr. Manhattan. Ugh. Wished I liked the film more. Just a letdown after the very fun first movie IMO.

Back