1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 296 - Avengers: AoU - Vision

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Plastic Enemies...

12039185_988529117836320_1876878294431193813_n.jpg

LOL!!!!

ALSO.......800TH POST!!!!!! :yess::D:bunnydanc:eek::cool::mexwave:taz:ted

I know what he meant. But every single figure has a neck. And not a single one, ever, has had this issue. So, it's a completly made up problem. Thor, Cap, iron man stark heads, superman, batman, Leon, coulson, fury, Hawkeye, black widow, kyle Reece, terminator....all have plastic necks. Not one has this issue. Again..completly made up problem based on mistaken belief. The iron man pink panties wasn't "soft plastic" but a rubber/vinyl material. Outside of those few figures it's not an issue on other figures. And I've never heard it being an issue on any neck.

Did you ever saw a figure with soft plastic neck like ht iron man (2-3-4-5-6-7) hips?

The issue is not the neck but the material.

Yes, I have. And not any of those necks(every single figure not just iron man) has plastic necks. Soft plastic has never been an issue. The fade issue came from the rubber/vinyl panties.

You come up with a single faded neck that has ever actually happened? Even one?

Yes, I have. And not any of those necks(every single figure not just iron man) has plastic necks. Soft plastic has never been an issue. The fade issue came from the rubber/vinyl panties.

You come up with a single faded neck that has ever actually happened? Even one?

I had HT Mark III and it's neck was soft palstic. And yes it has faded. I had a pink neck'ed Mark III once.

The more I watch AOU the more I want Vision ... I don't really want Scarlet Witch and QS but thinking it would be weird to have Vision and not them. Damn this hobby ha

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk

The more I watch AOU the more I want Vision ... I don't really want Scarlet Witch and QS but thinking it would be weird to have Vision and not them. Damn this hobby ha

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk

I'm starting to feel this way about Black Widow and Hawkeye.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back