1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't say they are 12-14. These figures are too expensive.
They are likely grown individuals still living with mom and dedicating WAY too much time to action figures. WAY too much time. Quite possibly single too. And likely to stay that way.
Nothing wrong with being casual and do what you want with your collection. I really don't care what those people think.

Someone actually compared a posing critique of plastic & rubber Avengers dollies to Facebook suicides? /facepalm

If you can't handle slight criticism then the Internet is no place for you, it's that simple.

They are likely grown individuals still living with mom and dedicating WAY too much time to action figures. WAY too much time. Quite possibly single too. And likely to stay that way.
Nothing wrong with being casual and do what you want with your collection. I really don't care what those people think.

Exactly! :hi5: :clap

I just want the people of Sideshow Collectors to know that this is not a practice we will tolerate. I'm here for the collectors that have had enough, but are too afraid to speak up. I do not care if you have 1 post or 27,000. You come after my people, we will come for you.

Anyone think that a Legends 1/4 Lighthouse can fit this thing?

lsmw-500x500.jpg

That's a tough squeeze considering it's 15.9 inches tall. Even if you do manage to get Hulk in there it would look pretty terrible imo :huh

lsmw-500x500.jpg

That's a tough squeeze considering it's 15.9 inches tall. Even if you do manage to get Hulk in there it would look pretty terrible imo :huh

"It's an impressive cage. Not built, I think, for me..."

"Built for something a lot stronger than you."

Just because you say people can pose them the way they want, this will not stop people from making fun of them. This site is a place for bullies. Just check out the Sean Long thread. Even the Dark Lord could not stop the ignorant children of this site from bashing someone for collecting the displaying and commenting the way they want. I wish there were a better site that told customers about upcoming figures, a site with tons of pictures and videos. I imagine the real troublemakers are 12-14 year olds. They just want to rebel against goodness and kindness for no reason. These are the same people making their friends commit suicide on Facebook. The bashers are pure and simple cowards.

Exactly! :hi5: :clap

I just want the people of Sideshow Collectors to know that this is not a practice we will tolerate. I'm here for the collectors that have had enough, but are too afraid to speak up. I do not care if you have 1 post or 27,000. You come after my people, we will come for you.
o_O Mother's basements references, virgins, Facebook suicides, protecting "your people"? WTH, lol.

None of the posts about the posing being sloppy were rude or attacked the poster on a personal level. The guy even posted later that he appreciated the feedback. Maybe it's unwelcome commentary for some, but commenting on the figures, dioramas, displays and poses is a natural thing on a forum like this.

Well, I'm probably the last person on here to finally get the figure, but Hulk finally came! Now my Avengers are finally assembled! :yess:

Very cool back drop, how did you make it, I can't seem to find that image anywhere, not that I tried very hard :) and especially how was the floor/road made... thanks, !

o_O Mother's basements references, virgins, Facebook suicides, protecting "your people"? WTH, lol.

None of the posts about the posing being sloppy were rude or attacked the poster on a personal level. The guy even posted later that he appreciated the feedback. Maybe it's unwelcome commentary for some, but commenting on the figures, dioramas, displays and poses is a natural thing on a forum like this.

:goodpost::lecture:exactly:

I love how these 2 are all up in arms when the guy receiving the feedback appreciated it LMFAO! :rotfl

If I saw the most perfect set up, with the most perfect pose, but noticed the magazine from the gun was missing or a pant leg was caught on the boot, i would say something. It doesn't mean I'm cutting someone up or complaining... for me this hobby is about perfection... perfection that cannot be fully accomplished, but I micro adjust everything to nudge it closer and closer, it's a process we are involved in, including Hot Toys....

The criticism will NEVER end because we are in the pursuit for realism... I mean that's why HOT toys has my money???

:goodpost::lecture:exactly:

I love how these 2 are all up in arms when the guy receiving the feedback appreciated it LMFAO! :rotfl

If I saw the most perfect set up, with the most perfect pose, but noticed the magazine from the gun was missing or a pant leg was caught on the boot, i would say something. It doesn't mean I'm cutting someone up or complaining... for me this hobby is about perfection... perfection that cannot be fully accomplished, but I micro adjust everything to nudge it closer and closer, it's a process we are involved in, including Hot Toys....

The criticism will NEVER end because we are in the pursuit for realism... I mean that's why HOT toys has my money???

:goodpost::exactly::lecture:exactly::goodpost:

Just because you say people can pose them the way they want, this will not stop people from making fun of them. This site is a place for bullies. Just check out the Sean Long thread. Even the Dark Lord could not stop the ignorant children of this site from bashing someone for collecting the displaying and commenting the way they want. I wish there were a better site that told customers about upcoming figures, a site with tons of pictures and videos. I imagine the real troublemakers are 12-14 year olds. They just want to rebel against goodness and kindness for no reason. These are the same people making their friends commit suicide on Facebook. The bashers are pure and simple cowards.

tumblr_moei4cHrOk1sr6004o1_400.gif

Back