1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go for this pose if you want it to fit...
vebu2adu.jpg

This is one of the best poses I've seen so far. And peeps say that he's boring or not posible :confused:

This fig is the Hulk, the whole Hulk and nothing but the Hulk! :rock

two new adds into my Avengers Hot Toys Collection ;)

Hulk & Iron Man Mark VII arrived this week and they look *****ing AWESOME :D

can't wait to get Bruce Banner and maybe a Chitauri Soldier :D

Cool pic :yess:

I was never a big fan of these boxes individually but they do stack up nicely together. In keeping with the whole "team" theme

two new adds into my Avengers Hot Toys Collection ;)

Hulk & Iron Man Mark VII arrived this week and they look *****ing AWESOME :D

can't wait to get Bruce Banner and maybe a Chitauri Soldier :D

Gratz! I have my boxes stacked like that too on top of my shelves, it makes an awesome wall display.

I like the concrete hands. But the light and sewer cover im like meh. Not enough for me to spend 70 bucks I think.

Now you just need to fix Hulk's, Iron Man's, BW's, and Cap's pose lol They look so awkward, especially Hulk's, Cap's, and Iron Man's legs, all twisted funny...

Fedex does printing? Interesting. Those bastids can't even deliver my packages without breaking them I'd be shocked they could print a poster :lol

I have had my Hulk for over a week now and I truly love this figure, more than ever thought I would. I have been a hulk fan for most of my life and I have seen many figures and statues, most I had no interest in because they made Hulk look ugly or it was missing something. This is IMO the best representation of the green beast in any form and I am glad I made all the sacrifices I did to get him. Quick funny story, it was the second day of owning Hulk and I was just taking him all over the house and well I couldnt put him down. Well my wife had her friend over that I dont like, so I took him in the bedroom to chill and I fell asleep with Hulk in the wifes spot (his head was on her pillow). She woke me up laughing and asked if I used protection and I of coarse said NOPE, Hulk likes it bareback!!!

:lol

picture break
aaddf8.jpg

2jigsj.jpg

Awesome! :hi5:

Got Hulk today - waiting for me when I got home from work. As several others have said pics don't do him justice. Massive, gorgeous figure. I am very impressed with the weight and how spectacular the head sculpt is. My only Avengers figure but I couldn't pass up the Hulk. I mean just wow. 4 star figure of the year for me so far.

Last edited:
Back