1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today. So amazing! I know it's been said a thousand times in here but this thing is so enormous! Pics cannot prepare you for it.

Fantastic pose. I've seen it before and considered using it. I'll be so relieved if it works!

I know you will have to see for yourself, and I'm not bursting your bubble... but it doesn't look good. It's fricken crammed and you'll feel bad for the fella, not giving him space to stretch out a bit in...

Well, I'm probably the last person on here to finally get the figure, but Hulk finally came! Now my Avengers are finally assembled! :yess:

It's funny how the MOST elaborate set ups have sloppy poses...

I'm not hacking here, this set up is superior, but all that effort and the HULK's feet are not even flat... man.

That said I think I will make a broken road for my HULK

null_zps05bb5801.jpg

Actually its the pic that does this effect ...He still doesnt touch the wood over his head..:peace

I'm still riding high on this figure, so happy with him and as simple as he is his likely my personal figure of the year winner, theres still another contender for the title for me and that's the dx13 so I'll have to see that in hand before making final judgment.

Thanks for the feedback, and you're right, sloppy poses, I should have waited until next week when I had more time. I hope to do some better poses then. I think part of it is being a little shy to pose the figures too much, I'd hate to rub any paint off of any of them or do any other damage, some of them are soooo freakin fragile in places. Not an excuse, I just need to take the time to do a better job that's all.

Thanks again for all the feedback, even "negative feedback" is simply helpful info I can use to improve! :)

Dont worry buddy the set up looks great, congrats!

Thanks for the feedback, and you're right, sloppy poses, I should have waited until next week when I had more time. I hope to do some better poses then. I think part of it is being a little shy to pose the figures too much, I'd hate to rub any paint off of any of them or do any other damage, some of them are soooo freakin fragile in places. Not an excuse, I just need to take the time to do a better job that's all.

Thanks again for all the feedback, even "negative feedback" is simply helpful info I can use to improve! :)

Your setup looks great! I was pretty nervous about posing my figures at first, too. Heck, I put my Loki in a basic standing pose at first because I was too chicken to try stretching the pose any further... His shoulder armor seemed too restrictive to raise the arms any more than 40 degrees or so, and his pants seemed too restrictive to allow for any sort of lunging pose. I just kept at it, though, and now I've actually gotten him into a great lunging pose with arms that are raised almost parallel to the shelf he's standing on. :peace

It's funny how the MOST elaborate set ups have sloppy poses...

I'm not hacking here, this set up is superior, but all that effort and the HULK's feet are not even flat... man.

That said I think I will make a broken road for my HULK

I've seen criticisms of accuracy, customization, pricing, release delays, limited releases, license selection, and socks(looking at you DX01/DX11)... this is the first for posing, especially with what I think is a nice setup. And with most people just posing their figs standing straight up in a glass case, the term pose-snob has come into my vernacular for the first time ever. :slap

Last edited:
As lifelike as these figures look and as great as a backdrop may look, the poses need to look just as realistic. Even if they are just standing there in a heroic looking straight pose, its realistic. Dynamic poses are great but not if legs are twisted to where if it was a real person their leg would have snapped. Obviously this is just my opinion but why spends hundreds on the figures and backdrop to display them awkwardly? Straight up "boring" stances look better than inhuman dynamic poses to me.

No one is arguing that the display is great, just that the posing needs work to improve it.

No one needs to do jack. Just sharing pics, it's not a dog show. :lol

Once I saw Hulk is able to give you the middle finger, I was sold! My Hulk is on its way, in my opinion this may be the most incredible Marvel figure ever produced! Congrats to all Hulk owners!

Quick pic of the team before I head off to work. Gonna set them up a little better and maybe throw Coulson and Widow on the shelf with them.
7852E5F1-1A01-4048-9059-A57D8CDA3953-1751-00000477187DA151_zpsecba4520.jpg

Edit: haha just noticed IronMan's like "No pictures please!!"

People spend hundreds because they can. That alone entitles them to display them however they damn well please. They don't need to be displayed a certain way. I'm putting a freaking Batsuit in my(7) hall of armor once it gets here.
Why? Because I can.

Just because you say people can pose them the way they want, this will not stop people from making fun of them. This site is a place for bullies. Just check out the Sean Long thread. Even the Dark Lord could not stop the ignorant children of this site from bashing someone for collecting the displaying and commenting the way they want. I wish there were a better site that told customers about upcoming figures, a site with tons of pictures and videos. I imagine the real troublemakers are 12-14 year olds. They just want to rebel against goodness and kindness for no reason. These are the same people making their friends commit suicide on Facebook. The bashers are pure and simple cowards.

Back