1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting some links for the Smash Kit boys. So 70 bucks is pretty much the going rate, huh. F me. I was looking to get a few of them. Guess I have to take the plunge.

Oh yea... did I mention that I frigin' love this beast yet?!?! He's so simple but so damn cool.

I know that the hair piece was improved from the protos, but was the face also? Maybe it's just the pics but I feel that it looks a little different (for the better) in hand.

Almost done with the display…..

"You will all bow beneath.....oh.....crap, he's right behind me, isn't he???"

1175373_10152649234634460_1632933846_n.jpg

Different photo, same caption.

1233970_10152649236749460_1970407261_n.jpg

^^^ :lol :yess:

Great display :rock

Widow looks like she's holding a rocket launcher :D

I can't win. Last pic I posted I was told that she looked like she was playing guitar on it :lol

Looking good! :clap

Btw, doesn't BW's suit get messed up when stretched like that?

Yea it does a bit. I have doubles of Cap, Thor & Widow for that reason. One to keep in tip-top shape and the other for more extreme poses.

Everything looks great.

Just curious, is anyone doing a more relaxed facial pose custom head? Like the pic below, if yes, would someone PM and let me know where to find.

I haven't tried but can you even remove his head? Think I just answered my own question but I've never thought about it.

I'd like another sculpt but screaming/rage is the only one that makes sense to me. What would you do with a smiling sculpt? I don't know, everyone has a different vision for their displays, but certain expressions just seem kind of limiting when you consider how he/she/it (I know it's a toy and not a thing that comes to life as soon as I fall asleep) will be posed.

I must unsubscribe from this thread before I cave and break my 1/4 only rule.... Damn you hot toooyyyyssss!!!

Hi guys

How does the hulk hold on the detolf, on one of the glass shelves? Is he too heavy? I currently have mine on the bottom shelve on a temp basis until I get my besta at the end of the month but its annoying me he's not eye level lol. I know I'm lazy but I like my newest stuff to catch the eye immediately lol

I must unsubscribe from this thread before I cave and break my 1/4 only rule.... Damn you hot toooyyyyssss!!!
He's bigger than many comiquettes so consider him 1/4 ;)
Hi guys

How does the hulk hold on the detolf, on one of the glass shelves? Is he too heavy? I currently have mine on the bottom shelve on a temp basis until I get my besta at the end of the month but its annoying me he's not eye level lol. I know I'm lazy but I like my newest stuff to catch the eye immediately lol

Detolf glass shelves support him well :D

Cool.

Thanks. I just had these horrible thoughts of it breaking on to my figures on the next shelf down lol. Will it be safe for hulk plus 3 additional figures?

Cool.

Thanks. I just had these horrible thoughts of it breaking on to my figures on the next shelf down lol. Will it be safe for hulk plus 3 additional figures?

I've seen pics on this thread where Hulk is posed with an additional 4 figures in a Detolf. People have Sideshow Statues displayed on the Detolf glass shelves that are heavier than Hulk, so I wouldn't worry much unless you plan on stuffing the whole team in there :)

Sweet! Thanks dude.

Lol - nah just hulk, cap thor and MKvii. Not a massive fan of the other characters. Can't wait to get my besta tho so I can spread them out so its not as compact as I want spidey and wolverine in my set up :)

Back