1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just look this with my friend tonight. We just had to do it.

7061157E-6B6A-4645-BA7E-DB9DC6B6866F-4222-000001D4031B5017_zps573fb54e.jpg

Wow, that looks fantastic.

HULK SMASH PUNY BLUE MAN!!!!

Hey, guys,

First time posting on the Freak forums. Love collecting 1/6 figs and stuff. I happen to be a comic artist (freelance) and HULk is one of my favorite characters to draw. He is very expressive and the chaos he leaves in his wake is just awesome.

Hoping my WL converts soon. I wasnt able to sign up for a PO soon enough. From all of the great pics here it looks like this one is going to be a BEAST. I just got a notice for Yoda to ship in 20 days. Really hoping this one clicks for me, too. I was late getting on the list, but I've had good luck with SSC converting in the past.

Keep the pics coming. I will have to post some of my own...mine is all artwork though.

-Cheers

Welcome to the forum! :welcome I'd love to see some of your Hulk artwork! :wave

Iron Man about to be in a whole world o' hurt!

9577247969_2bd7cd2b66_b.jpg

9580027650_e9cff80381_b.jpg

9577241837_7681f214e9_b.jpg

Hulk done now!

9580031256_af510a37f4_b.jpg

Nice work! :clap

When the hell is Big Bad Toy Store getting this in?!?!?

:exactly::impatient:

Hulk angry, he has a paint rub/white spot on his bicep! Emailing pics to Sideshow to see what they say.

I had something like that on mine it looked like paper had gotten stuck on it. It was stuck on it really good but it came off with a wet cloth and patience. I was worried about the paint coming off with it but it did not hurt anything.

These pics keep getting better and better! This is my refuge away from Affleck.

DJ's universal comics on Ventura Blvd at Colfax (or tujunga, I forget).

It's a shame because they have some good stuff, lots of statues actually, and you can cut a deal on lots of them, and one girl who works there is a sweetheart, but the owner is a jerk and puts a bad taste in my mouth whenever I've gone there.

I don't want to make it sound like he got physical with me or anything when I say he was hostile, he didn't blow his lid and yell or anything, he just got all gruff and dismissive and was immediately exasperated by my request to flip through the variants. It's really that every time I talk to him I wish I hadn't.
I know that area very well. Studio City. I'll be sure to take my business elsewhere. Thanks for the heads up.

So happy to get a Hulk at my local hobby shop in Lauderhill, Florida. If you live close by, call Tate's Comics and they can hold one for you until the end of the day. Better hurry, there were only three left.

How do small comic books ships have The Hulk while big *** stores like BBTS ain't got there shipments yet

I had something like that on mine it looked like paper had gotten stuck on it. It was stuck on it really good but it came off with a wet cloth and patience. I was worried about the paint coming off with it but it did not hurt anything.

Me too, a small white circle right in the middle of his bicep. Came off relatively easily with my finger. Not really sure what it was exactly. I'm guessing you have the same thing.

Lots of great pics over the last few days!

This guy is so bad a$$. Loving this monster!

IDK what all that old oversized Marvel select talk was about. This dude looks good as hell and is quality. How else was he supposed to look?

Back