1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do small comic books ships have The Hulk while big *** stores like BBTS ain't got there shipments yet

My guess is that it's because BBTS has so many it takes em a bit to sort through them and all. They won't say they are in stock and ready to ship until they have them all accounted for a assigned to the preorders. Small comic shops get in 10 or 15 and are like "hey here they are!" BBTS very well may have had them for a day or two and are still getting them parceled out.

Might look toyish in some pics but in hand it looks and feels anything but. Has heavy,solid ratchet joints,solid foot and wrist connections, figure is solid and heavy,and paint apps are supreme too. Simply amazing.

I just look this with my friend tonight. We just had to do it.

7061157E-6B6A-4645-BA7E-DB9DC6B6866F-4222-000001D4031B5017_zps573fb54e.jpg

That looks awesome! I think we need a new thread for a HT Avengers assembled pictures, there's too much awesome team pics in these separate threads.

Thanks for the pics. It's looks like a over size Walmart toy going to cancel my pre order NOT! Can't wait till I get mine.

I'll admit, in some photos it does look like a over size Walmart toy.

But in person it is the complete opposite. It looks like a posable maquette, amazing to see it in person.

Any word on when CSC expects to have these in? Last I heard from them was this past week, but I never received a pick up notice.

Next week.

"Here's this week's insider information:

If you're still looking for a Hot Toys Iron Man Mark VII, Storm Shadow or Catwoman figure, keep your eyes on the website this week, as we may have a very small amount of each pop back up for sale.

We had hoped to see the Hot Toys Hulk figures this week, but it looks like the big green guy won't be in until next week.

Finally, we've added a new feature to the website that should make your shipping total more evident during the checkout process. Simply add any item to your cart and enter your zip code (or country for international orders) and the amount should display automatically. If you're already logged in to the site, the shipping total should display automatically.

Have a great week!

Marc Bowker, Owner
Alter Ego Comics"

Anyone who ordered from Plasma Infusion, I contacted them and they said they got their Hulks in yesterday and should be processing them over the weekend and sent out Monday hopefully!

Back