1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gave up on wait list. CAncelled and ordered off secondary market for a bit more. Hope that moves someone up on the list. Q

This guy is WAY too much fun. I see what some pele mean by "feels like a toy" and I LOVE that. It's the perfect blend of high end collectible for display and toy for fun. Snce there aren't a ton of little clasps and accessories and whatnot, I feel more comfortable handling Hulk than say, Loki, or even Iron Man. I'm not gonna rough house with the Hulk, but it satisfies my childish desire to mess around with a toy and my adult desire to have a beautiful display piece.

null_zps69323176.jpg

null_zps59072a10.jpg

null_zps99543154.jpg

6B99AEE0-F08E-40F8-A8E0-BEF41FF5776D-9334-000003E2500FAB99_zpsb36881ab.jpg

So obviously he feels pretty sturdy on his own or you trust him enough to put on top of cabinet or was that just 4 pics? I'd be like a worried parent waiting for the fall ,couldnt let him climb up there. GET DOWN HULK!:horror :lol

So obviously he feels pretty sturdy on his own or you trust him enough to put on top of cabinet or was that just 4 pics? I'd be like a worried parent waiting for the fall ,couldnt let him climb up there. GET DOWN HULK!:horror :lol

He's very sturdy. The weight distribution is wonderful. I always do a shake test when I put things up there. Unfortunately having to lose a shelf on the detolf looks bad to me and also means I have nowhere to put other stuff. I'm looking for a singular acrylic case to out him in up there, because he looks too impressive on top to take down.

But I do check on him constantly. I actually just tried to see if I could get his legs up enough to do a crouching pose that would fit in a regular detolf shelf, but I couldn't manage. If I can find a stand to hold his chest up I can maybe fit him in a "flying" pose.

Use or look for a 1/4 or doll stand for 18 inch figure's only like 20 buck's. I'm not sure if the waist grabber stand would be big enough ? Maybe can clamp a leg or thigh on this beast ,i hate stands.

Last edited:
Still need to figure out where he's going someone may get evicted from my cabinets or he will use a stand. I will figure It out when he smashes in next week.

Still need to figure out where he's going someone may get evicted from my cabinets or he will use a stand. I will figure It out when he smashes in next week.

He definitely demands precedence. That Bowen Thanos Statue has been the prize of my collection since I got it last Xmas and always on top, but Hulk dethroned him within an hour of opening him.

Use or look for a 1/4 or doll stand for 18 inch figure's only like 20 buck's.

Cool. I'll look into it. I don't need anything fancy, just want something to protect from dust.

Same here. I have about 50 scenarios of where I'll be displaying him but can't decide until he's in hand :(

Yep hopefull with this hulk release they release more big guys later on like Thanos or sentinels or juggernaut , more hulks.

Yep hopefull with this hulk release they release more big guys later on like Thanos or sentinels or juggernaut , more hulks.

I expecting we'll get a Thanos 1/6 for Avengers 2. I just hope it's less than 3 years before we do. I want a 1/6 Thanos perhaps more than any other figure. I wonder how he will scale. Based on comics he is actually a bit smaller than Hulk I think, but whoknowsmwhat Whedon will do in the movie.

Damn, these pics... That's it. I'm gonna ask my local CBS if they happened to get ahold of an extra Hulk. I missed the chance to PO because I was lazy, and now I'm hoping to get one without being gouged in the wallet. :lol (That being said, if anyone has one for sale, hit me up and maybe we can make a deal!).

Looked at some 1/4 cases and they are too small! Lol. Most seem to be 15-15" tall and even a bit crouched, Hulk is 16". Only 18" doll cases I see are too thin as well. I'll find something...,

Unfortunately having to lose a shelf on the detolf looks bad to me and also means I have nowhere to put other stuff.

You need to get some of those U-bolts/wire rope clips and mod your Detolf. I modded two of mine last week so that I could display Iron Monger & Hulk and still keep 4 shelves in each unit:

Hot Toys Hulk, figure of the year! No need of more accessories, just a pair of extra hands. He is heavy, sturdy, durable and incredible. Worth every 319 dollars I paid.

Back