1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soooo did sideshow start shipping these yet? Making me wish i didn't get stuck ordering from BBTS, gonna have to wait for'ever

Sideshow still hasn't sent out shipping notices yet :(. I'm hoping we hear something soon. Storm Shadow and Catwoman came out well after Hulk did and I will already have both of those in hand before Hulk.

There has only been one person to experience any "issues" so far, or at least only one person that reported any issues. That website is the only one to say anything about a 2nd release of Hulk. It is likely just a second batch that they received. If there was a recall or modifications to a second batch we would have heard about it by now from somewhere other than reading it on an etailer's site...

There has only been one person to experience any "issues" so far, or at least only one person that reported any issues. That website is the only one to say anything about a 2nd release of Hulk. It is likely just a second batch that they received. If there was a recall or modifications to a second batch we would have heard about it by now from somewhere other than reading it on an etailer's site...

Well said...very suspicious indeed !:lecture

Was it something about tearing at the elbows or paint app?

Notices from Sideshow for Hulk cannot be too far away, as I just checked my account and I now have a estimated shipping price of $52.62 to Australia!

I didn't get the newsletter this week...can anyone that did tell me if Hulk was listed for delivery in the next 30 days?

I don't remember the exact date that Hulk went up for pre-order on Sideshow, but the date I ordered him was 2012-08-20.

Any word that there will be split shipments of Hulk?

Notices from Sideshow for Hulk cannot be too far away, as I just checked my account and I now have a estimated shipping price of $52.62 to Australia!

I didn't get the newsletter this week...can anyone that did tell me if Hulk was listed for delivery in the next 30 days?

For some reason SS hasn't been including Hot Toys releases in the shipping soon section anymore. So at this point it's anyone's guess. It shouldn't be to much longer though.

How did you order Hulk from SS? I couldn't order it since I was in Australia.

I think that Sideshow take a limited amount of orders for Hot Toys figures from Australia/NZ initially when pre-orders start and then once they have reached their quota, everyone else is shut out from ordering.

As I stated I ordered back in August 2012, when did you try to order Hulk?

I'm not sure how much that means in regards to when its shipping. My Hulk PO has had shipping aplied to it for almost 2 weeks.

One off or not, people are always going to want the first original versions, they will hold their value.

Good point. Though, an argument can be made by those who held onto their Iron Man Mark 1 & Mark 2 original figures a little too long since Hot Toys rebooted them with the 2.0 & AUV figures. But, I guess that only really applies to people who look to flip them down the road.

Back