1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why would Hulk need armor? He is seemingly impervious to everything not unlike Superman.

Hulk's had his assed kicked on several occasions. Spiderman punched him into space once, Sentry/Void broke like every bone in his body. Armor just looks cool I guess. Maybe it helps when he fights other Hulks:dunno

I think the armors more for Banner, it's some kind Of tech that expands with him when he Hulks out. Excellent series by the way.

7995C400-F815-4DB9-8ECE-ADC34E2CC5A5-1149-0000024549FF1F18_zpsf6a75815.jpg

9866E501-42EF-49FB-9274-69F6E0EB5F1B-1149-000002454DC75F24_zpsaa22043d.jpg

Nothing is a sure bet with Hot Toys so take what you can get when you can get it. Several people held out for the Batman Returns Bat instead of getting the 89 figure...

I remember that issue! Its always hillarious seeing powerfull people get punched into space! Lol Almost every powerfull person got "space punched" one time or another.

The power of comics, ANYONE can get space punched!!

Nothing is a sure bet with Hot Toys so take what you can get when you can get it. Several people held out for the Batman Returns Bat instead of getting the 89 figure...

Yep. My cousin passed on 89 Bats in favor of Returns and he's passing on Hulk for 2.0.

I keep telling bad idea. :lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Need help guys!

I have this pre-ordered with BBTS, but I need to change the credit card I'm paying with (as some bugger stole my identity - more fool him)

Problem is when I go into to change my preferred payment method, it says it doesn't change them for individual orders, you need to go in and do that for each order.

When I go into this order, I can't seem to see any more details. Is this because its a pre-order?

I'm new to BBTS and don't want this to be cancelled, any ideas if because I changed the proffered payment method, will it change it for this order?

Any help appreciated guys.

Here's one I took last night, there's a couple more I posted for size comparison in the storm shadow thread.

Be really careful when turning the head guys. I have a bit of paint loss already and I have followed the instructions already which would lead me to believe mine might have came from the factory like that.

zhem.jpg

Back