1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good point. Though, an argument can be made by those who held onto their Iron Man Mark 1 & Mark 2 original figures a little too long since Hot Toys rebooted them with the 2.0 & AUV figures. But, I guess that only really applies to people who look to flip them down the road.

Right! The original Hot Toys Bale Batman MMS13 still goes for at least $250, but most people on eBay are asking $500 (sometimes it sells at that price, sometimes it doesn't).

If it's a popular character, people will collect them all. Regardless of how "bad" the first few versions might look. And some collectors will want to go back and get the versions they missed out on.

Hot Toys is still a young company, but like any toy company and their successful toy lines...the original older figures become the most valuable, the true rarities. We see it with Star Wars, Gi Joe, He-Man, Transformers, the list goes on. Imagine in 20 years what some of these Hot Toys may be worth? Could be nothing, or the prices could be crazy.

Anyways, I am super excited for Hulk and I hope Sideshow gets him in the next few weeks. I am eager to open him up and see how great of a figure it will be.:rock

I dunno i just reckon they will :lol

They probably will, but why wait? That figure would be at minimum, 2 years away from release. And really it'd probably be closer to 3-4 years.

Unless they drastically change the look of Hulk for Avengers 2, he'll probably look the same but maybe have no exposed joints? Or maybe Hot Toys will give him even more exposed joints? Who knows!

If your a Hulk fan, you get Hulk now and don't wait on or expect a Hulk 2.0. Enjoy Hulk now and if they make another one in a few years, go ahead and get him too if you want/can.

They probably will, but why wait? That figure would be at minimum, 2 years away from release. And really it'd probably be closer to 3-4 years.

Unless they drastically change the look of Hulk for Avengers 2, he'll probably look the same but maybe have no exposed joints? Or maybe Hot Toys will give him even more exposed joints? Who knows!

If your a Hulk fan, you get Hulk now and don't wait on or expect a Hulk 2.0. Enjoy Hulk now and if they make another one in a few years, go ahead and get him too if you want/can.

Yeah i would get 1 if i was you guys, and just in case they dont do 1 again in future is the reason i'm getting 2 of this 1.

Agreed. That's why I'm asking about Hulk and if he has a variety of looks? If they make a 2.0 down the road would they make another one that just wears shorts? :dunno

Agreed. That's why I'm asking about Hulk and if he has a variety of looks? If they make a 2.0 down the road would they make another one that just wears shorts? :dunno

Yup, unless he wears a suit in the next one!:lol

I don't see a costume change for Hulk in Avengers 2. Maybe a battle damage version? But beyond that we won't know until the movie is out.

Right, so this might be the only 'regular' looking Hulk from Hot Toys. The next one is probably gonna have some change.

I hope it's not a one off. Otherwise this guy is going to break your bank when you try to find him in 2 years :horror

I hope so.. but since Hulk is very popular I don't think HT is gonna miss the chance to make another one

Different pants design from time to time. Different hair. Different skin tone.

It would be nice if his hair as a little bit longer

My newsletter didn't have a shipping soon section and also wasn't listed under coming soon; I didn't even see Catwoman and I got my two week notice a few weeks ago?

My newsletter didn't have a shipping soon section and also wasn't listed under coming soon; I didn't even see Catwoman and I got my two week notice a few weeks ago?

Sideshow hasn't been listing Hot Toys figures in the "coming soon" section of the newsletter for months now. I think the last time I saw them list a HT figure there was for the DX12 Batman last November.

I think it's because Hot Toys doesn't give Sideshow a heads up far in advance....so SS just sends out notifications for Hot Toy arrival dates separate from the newsletter.

So, it doesn't mean anything, we could still get a 2 week notice from Sideshow anyday.

There are actually quite few versions of hulk. Savage Hulk, War Hulk, Ultimate Hulk, etc. Even his appearance in "Avengers World" is different. In issue one he resembles Savage Hulk, but later in the series he Looks different and is wearing a type of Stark armor.

Then you have red/gray/blue Hulk, Joe Fixit, Professor Hulk :rotfl

There are actually quite few versions of hulk. Savage Hulk, War Hulk, Ultimate Hulk, etc. Even his appearance in "Avengers World" is different. In issue one he resembles Savage Hulk, but later in the series he Looks different and is wearing a type of Stark armor.

Then you have red/gray/blue Hulk, Joe Fixit, Professor Hulk :rotfl

Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat???? :horror :monkey1

Back