1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics there. Gotta save that link. I think this is my fav though.
ama5ahat.jpg

I love that pic! I may pose mine that way! :rock

Was going to say, that is an awesome pose. Lots of energy and momentum to it. Looks like he's barrelling out of the display. Damn cool figure.

I wonder with the crouch like that if he'd fit into a Detolf. I also would opt for a right fist in that pose

me: None in particular. I was just wondering if there was a site glitch or something as there were about 6-7 Hot Toys waitlist items earlier today, and now there are none.
Sideshow Kathy: selina Kyle/Catwoman still has a wait list option
me: I was considering waitlisting for Hulk, but when i went to check, I found all Hot Toys waitlist items are gone
Ok.. it is all good. Just wanted to be sure it wasn't a website glitch. Thanks Kathy.
Sideshow Kathy: 901939
wait list button is there
me: Oh ok.. cool Thanks
Sideshow Kathy: you're welcome :)

Soooo did sideshow start shipping these yet? Making me wish i didn't get stuck ordering from BBTS, gonna have to wait for'ever

Soooo did sideshow start shipping these yet? Making me wish i didn't get stuck ordering from BBTS, gonna have to wait for'ever

Not yet. :-(

But even with BBTS have faith, I've seen them get Hot Toys figures from Sideshow within 2 weeks of Sideshow shipping their stock.

Apprently there was a second run of these figures. I saw one of the Japanese toy websites sell two versions of hulk, first run and second run. Guess there really were issues.

Are you sure? I don't think they would remake the second batch to fix their whatever error they had...that would be too much for them. Especially that these were supposed to be shipped out this and next months

Back