1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hulk looks good. Problem is he doesn't look like the one from the avengers movie. The premium format looks better.

sent from The Leaky Cauldron

The face sculpt on the PF looks soft compared to this one. That's my problem with most PF figures... compared to Hot Toys the level of detail and sharpness just isn't there.

Yeah, I'm pretty excited. Been wanting him ever since he was announced. I've already got an idea on how to display him in the detolf. Hopefully he ships today.

I removed a shelf as I didn't want to squish it into a regular space and possibly rub some paint off. Ive seen people use clamps to make room and still keep four display shelves but Im not that handy.

Yeah, I plan on taking out the third shelf and getting some sort of box to raise him up so he's not ground level. That way I still have my top two shelves in.

I removed a shelf as I didn't want to squish it into a regular space and possibly rub some paint off. Ive seen people use clamps to make room and still keep four display shelves but Im not that handy.

Dude, it's VERY easy. An ape can do it, literally.

Pick up four 1/4 inch wire clamps at any hardware store, they cost less than a dollar each.

Simply tighten them on the silver poles of the Detolf frame inside, make sure they are all even and lay the glass shelf on top of them. Done.

You could add adhesive pads to each shelf corner to add stability and prevent scratching but it isn't mandatory.

Im sure its easy but I have a detolf on the left and right of that one and kinda makes Hulk look like the centerpiece. I like it that way.

54413-Gladiator-Joaquin-Phoenix-thum-5Pf1.gif

I might try the wire clamps... but I wonder if I used those to lower the third shelf if i'd still have room for anything on the bottom. I would think not much more than 11 inches.

I might try the wire clamps... but I wonder if I used those to lower the third shelf if i'd still have room for anything on the bottom. I would think not much more than 11 inches.

You can fit sixth scale figures on a condensed shelf, but none that are tall or have huge helmets like Loki.

I wouldn't lower the Hulk shelf. He's heavy so it's probably best to have the Detolf frame take the weight. You want to raise the shelf above him. That's what I did. Hulk is on the second shelf down. Still have plenty of room on the top shelf. T2 Arnie and Classic Predator are on that with plenty of head room.

I wouldn't lower the Hulk shelf. He's heavy so it's probably best to have the Detolf frame take the weight. You want to raise the shelf above him. That's what I did. Hulk is on the second shelf down. Still have plenty of room on the top shelf. T2 Arnie and Classic Predator are on that with plenty of head room.
I've wondered about Hulk's weight. I've got MOS, Zod, and Reeve Superman on the top shelf, so I might have to rearrange since MOS is taller than most.

I had originally planned on taking out the third shelf, and setting down one of those basketball display boxes to raise Hulk off ground level, but I'm sure the wire clamps are cheaper.

This is a great figure, even though I sold mine upon knowing that the black pants stain the rubber body.

Ive been thinking bout buying this again, but the sculptor's antics on FB are really turning me off with owning this as Id be reminded every time I see the sculpt.

Add him and you'll know. Hes got a few pending figures he owes some folks, claims to be busy and delay shipment, but have the time to post selfies and videos of himself doing weird stuffs.

Back