1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hulk-smash1.png

:rotfl

Ugghhh, I can't take scrolling through pages of selfies to see some figure pics

Yes, so now every time you look at your Hulk figure, you cant help but be reminded of the sculptor :lol

I think part of the problem of this sculpt is the fact that the eye brow area / temple is too protruding, thats why you cant really see his eyes unless you look closer. Hopefully the Avengers 2 ver wont have this problem or will use another sculptor.

Yes, he's one of those figures that you can only truly appreciate once you have him in hand.

I've found it impossible to take a photo of him that captures just how good he is in reality!

I agree. I knew I wanted hulk but was always waiting for the right picture to prove I wanted it. I ended up buying it and realized how AMAZING it is. Pics don't do justice for this one.

Yes, he's one of those figures that you can only truly appreciate once you have him in hand.

I've found it impossible to take a photo of him that captures just how good he is in reality!

Yeah, for sure! He's gonna look great looming behind Thor and Stealth Cap :lol

Pics never do these figures justice. I think the best thing about collecting is the moment you open the box and see how impressive a figure is in hand. Always an improvement over any photo.

:lecture:hi5:
Yeah, for sure! He's gonna look great looming behind Thor and Stealth Cap :lol

Pics never do these figures justice. I think the best thing about collecting is the moment you open the box and see how impressive a figure is in hand. Always an improvement over any photo.

I would love to find a reasonable price for a hulk. I've wanted one for some time myself. From the photos posted here he looks great, and massive. I just wish I had access to in hand figures somewhere so I could better know which ones I want without having to fly to San Diego for sdcc(which isn't a terrible thing I know).

It would be nice to actually see a figure with my own eyes before I spend the money. Lol

Back