1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is a great figure. His size makes him a great display piece. I have been selling most of my 1/6 figures to focus more on MP Transformers but still have Hulk. I will likely let him go too though because I need to free up some space.

Motux, what's your reasonable price? Big bad toy store has him for $379, that's where I bought mine. Which isn't bad at all considering it's not much more than he was at release. He's such a great figure you'll find yourself walking past the shelf just to look at him.

He is a great figure. His size makes him a great display piece. I have been selling most of my 1/6 figures to focus more on MP Transformers but still have Hulk. I will likely let him go too though because I need to free up some space.
Thats funny because Im doing the opposite. Im selling my MP TF to concentrate of 1/6.

For ****s and giggles lol

uge2emej.jpg

Yeah, for sure! He's gonna look great looming behind Thor and Stealth Cap :lol

Pics never do these figures justice. I think the best thing about collecting is the moment you open the box and see how impressive a figure is in hand. Always an improvement over any photo.

Yeah looks impressive in a group shot
a6ejedu4.jpg

Back