1/6 Hot Toys MMS 186- The Avengers: Hulk- official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if this was posted but what you guys think?
a9aju7eh.jpg

4uzysuna.jpg

Rofl my bad wasnt really following this thread hahaha

:lol No worries :1-1: I personally don't like it but others may.

I recall when Hulk was close to release, or soon after, a board member had done a pair of digital sculpts that looked promising.

I never saw an update for those, but maybe someone else knows if they ever saw the light of day.

Even though my interest to get secondary and tertiary sculpts for this figure is pretty much dead, it would still be cool to see them.

:lol No worries :1-1: I personally don't like it but others may.

I recall when Hulk was close to release, or soon after, a board member had done a pair of digital sculpts that looked promising.

I never saw an update for those, but maybe someone else knows if they ever saw the light of day.

Even though my interest to get secondary and tertiary sculpts for this figure is pretty much dead, it would still be cool to see them.

I'm actually thinking of picking up this guy based on if HT pumps out an A2 version but the grrrrrrr headsculpt isnt selling it for me.

That above HS its ok but it looks a little off.

And I have seen those HS you mentioned somewhere, last time I checked they were still 3D images, the grin HS was awesome if We're thinking of the same ones.

I'm quite curious to see if AoU Hulk will be any different than Avengers. Maybe new color pants perhaps, but I don't see how you can really change it. I'd love to NOT see the exposed joints, just not sure it's possible.

My guess would be a couple head sculpts and possible seamless legs. I see no reason why they couldn't make the legs the same way as the arms. Maybe even make the hands attach via magnet vs ball joint.

And make the stretchy underpants white or green this time. It would be nice to not have to worry about staining on the next version.

I'd love a seamless Hulk Hot Toys figure but I doubt we'll get that for AOU Hulk, also I hear there are some problems with posing with the likes of Thor's(Light armor version) arms

Would I have to cut anything before removing the pants to take the black shorts off?

Nope. Just remove shorts and either remove the upper torso that is connected to the lower part via a ball joint or as some others have done just peel the black shorts off. I did the former and removed the upper torso first and did it all and back in under 5 minutes. It's an easy fix but be careful if you pull him apart not to accidentally fling him away.

Nope. Just remove shorts and either remove the upper torso that is connected to the lower part via a ball joint or as some others have done just peel the black shorts off. I did the former and removed the upper torso first and did it all and back in under 5 minutes. It's an easy fix but be careful if you pull him apart not to accidentally fling him away.

Alright, thanks:hi5:

The rumor is that the AoU Hulk will be wearing purple pants with the Avengers logo on the pants, but take that with a grain of salt for now.

I'm also waiting to see if HT throws in any extras for the next Hulk. I like this Hulk, but I wish it came with an extra head and a few accessories. With the 2-pack they threw in the Mk7 BD base and the steel frame pieces, so maybe they're going in the more accessories direction with the AoU Hulk?

Back