1/6 Hot Toys Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales (Bodega Cat Suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm more interested in the cat than MM.

Nothing against MM, but to me there's only one Spider-Man. I did like Into the Spider-Verse though.
I get it, just thought he was a cool looking figure. Sales must be pitifully low judging by the lack of interest here.

I get it, just thought he was a cool looking figure. Sales must be pitifully low judging by the lack of interest here.
He's definitely a cool looking figure - the black and red suit is a great combination.
Yeah, the interest on here is surprisingly low. That means theres a good chance people who are semi interested can get it discounted.

I've been tempted by this guy because of the cat. But I like my SuperMC figure- I don't really need multiples of this character, as much as I loved the movie.

I just got this guy in from Popcultcha! It is a rather different kind of suit and the material difference between the top and bottom half make it very easy to pose! Tons of ratcheted joints and the hoodie part of the suit is super flexible to work with. I like the idea of a casual Spiderman and the accessories give me my money's worth! He definitely is eye catching and pops more in real life. Posing with Peter did a phenomenal job posing him and I'm going to experiment more with the figure too! Enjoy!
PXL_20220820_044158302.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20220820_045503393.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20220820_045801851.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20220820_051438044.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20220820_053346955.PORTRAIT.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone know if there are branded shoes being made by anyone for this character? That would really be a nice touch with the amount of other accessories this guy has. I’ve seen the into the spider verse pairs on eBay, but nothing specific for this release

Back